GReddy Products

Mr.McNip

I am considering on purchasing the GReddy momentum intake from their website. I am aware that this intake is very similar to the Takeda momentum intake. Are there any owners of the intake? Any thoughts and reviews?

I also had questions on the Evo3 exhaust. They only had one for the coupe but none for the Si Sedan. Does anyone know a timeframe for an exhaust for the sedan? I emailed them about this and I'm waiting for a reply.

I think I'll go with the GReddy and wait for an exhaust lol. Gotta save up some cashh

the only difference between the two is the "greddy" and "takeda" badge on the filter housing, the actual filter is the exact same. I don't think there is a noticeable difference without flashpro but it does sound pretty mean when you get on it

is it worth the price? or should i wait for other intakes to come out?

By the way, there are two versions of the Takeda intake. The difference between them being the filter that is used. At this point, I'm not much impressed by any of the intake options, but I think this may be the best as it works much like stock, but provides a deeper growl. I'd go for whichever you can find for the lowest price.

GReddy emailed me back about the exhaust and said
"As for the exhaust, we do offer systems for the Coupes right now, but we expect we will either need to develop a length adapter or a new system for the Sedans.
We are currently in the process of looking for a Sedan for testing. If you are in the local So. Cal area, please feel free to email us your contact info to tech@greddy.com."

no problem bro
keep me updated! haha ive been waiting for an exhaust from them for the sedans

Back