What do you do at work? (pics)

Bulkybear

Had an idea for an interesting thread. Post pics up of what you do at work. I'm a retail technician (official job title is customer engineer II), meaning I fix any technology used in a retail store and a few restaurants. Me personally I also run networking calls for my company as I'm Cisco fundemental certified. A few days ago I had a tractor replacement on a genicom printer.
tugevyna.jpg
vemerusu.jpg

Can't really take pictures, but I to am a technician. I work for a Company called R*a**yth**eon. I work on integrated weapon systems for a depot.
Too bad you can't take pictures. I would love to see that. But I understand. I sometimes work in areas that require clearance and don't allow phones or cameras.

Weird...lol, looks like tall drinks of that chlorophyll stuff...
Actual green dirt from New Jersey, about 50-60 feet down.. That test is called a Hydrometer, and tests for the super fine soil particles...

That's really interesting, what do you test for?

In the lab we test for the physical properties and engineering properties of soil.

In the field I am contractors best friend..... NOT.... I inspect the work they do and tell them when they do it wrong and fix it...

Squiggy... I thought you and Lenny just hung out all day drinking pabst! Lol (I hope it's the same "squiggy")

I sit at a desk when im working, occasionally get to go onsite in the hospital, otherwise im a professional student

CT Tech, & weekend bike shop monkey. I work off the clock for parts/discount.
I also have an engineering degree not being put to use!

A pic from my job... A person with a smashed face.... The nose & upper palate/teeth are broken off and floating free from the rest of the skull. Airway tube inserted into the mouth is the white things you see sticking out. The dark brown areas are the fractures.

lefortii.jpg

Back