Check it ouuuuut! :P My new crystal black pearl Si coupe!

WittyUsername

Hey everyone!

I finally have amassed enough decent pictures/got settled into the new car to do an intro thread. My name is Molly and I recently purchased a new Si. It's my second civic, and my first manual. I absolutely am in love. I was lucky enough to get to include the new addition in a photoshoot, so there are some sexy ones mixed in. More are rolling in as there were 3 different photographers. In terms of solo shots, I don't have much because its been alternately raining/frosty cold and keeping it clean/getting good lighting has been a pain. More pix to come!

Current mod list:
Removed dealer stickers and civic badge
Removed the front plate bracket
Hondata plate frame (It was a hand-me-down gift from a rsx buddy, it has lucky magical juju)
HIDs

Wish list:
HFP floor mats
Red out tails
Red i-Vtec decal
Rain guards
Better looking wing/trunk topper (nothing extreme, just less duck billy and more aggressive)
Lips/rear defuser
Possibly type R emblems

Still debating NA build or Turbo. I also want to do some suspension work to give it a more aggressive stance, but haven't quite figured out what I'm gonna do with that yet.

Cheers, and enjoy the pics! Sorry I don't have better ones!

NSFW photos

Attachments

• 2012-12-12 09.50.03.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
  • 2012-12-12 09.27.56.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
  • 2012-11-28 11.13.12 (1).jpg
    2012-11-28 11.13.12 (1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
:P No, I supplied those. Thanks! I want to do more once the weather holds up better and I find a no touch wash I feel I can trust. (bah apartment living!!)

There should be more photos from the shoot rolling in, I will post the cream of the crop as I get them. TOTALLY worth freezing my *** off half dressed for. You could totally tell who the car people were at the shoot too. :P Either I was getting teased for obsessively polishing the headlights or making sure the si symbol/rims/whatever were showcased properly, or enthusiastically assisted. It was a lot of fun :D

Nice ride. I thought the car was very dirty on the 3rd pic, but that's just frost.

Mostly aesthetic stuff for now, like I said, I am still debating NA vs boost. It's my DD at the moment. It's in dire need of a lip kit and lowering though. It looks goofy right now. :)

Also, the pinstripes have GOT to go. Would love to have a dialogue about NA vs Boost so I can plan out the best build for my needs and tastes. :)

Here for more pictures of the chick!!

Just a model? GF? Wife?

Even better. It's me! I was doing a sexy Christmas shoot (read: lingerie and creatively applied christmas lights and garlands) and I managed to talk the photographers into doing some shots of me and the car while they finished getting the set put together. (took soooo much arm twisting)

The shots need to be edited for lighting and such, and I will post them as soon as I can get them. Unless you want to see an unedited small version sneak peak? I don't have access to the full light adjusted images yet.

Back