Check it ouuuuut! :P My new crystal black pearl Si coupe!

I included a candid shot of me stopping in the middle of things to try to brush road dirt off my headlights. Because I had my headlights on with them, they desperately need light adjustment. I have some great ones of me on the back bumper, but I'm too embarrassed by how dirty my car is to post them :P

NSFW photos

Attachments

• DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0148.jpg
    DSC_0148.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 59
Thx for the pic's....... as far as adjusting the headlights, I haven't found much on that, I remember they have an up/down but I don't see anyway to do the side/side, if you/someone finds out plz post!

EEK! I'm sorry! Thank you to the mod that tagged it NSFW. I forgot :pout:

I meant that the photographers had their cameras adjusted for the lighting outside, but I turned on my headlights and screwed things up. They have to edit the photos to adjust the lighting of the picture. My headlights are pointed fine, I know cuz I did them myself :thumb:

If they are too risque for the forum I can take them down, I don't want to be disruptive/off topic.. :ohnoes:

*taps chin thoughtfully* hmmmm... perhaps...

I actually had so much fun doing it, I am looking into building a portfolio of cars and myself. It's a merger of two things I really enjoy. It was a blast!

EEK! I'm sorry! Thank you to the mod that tagged it NSFW. I forgot :pout:

I meant that the photographers had their cameras adjusted for the lighting outside, but I turned on my headlights and screwed things up. They have to edit the photos to adjust the lighting of the picture. My headlights are pointed fine, I know cuz I did them myself :thumb:
Gotcha , I was thinking alignment.
You found the adjustment for the car lights. Both U/D & S/S ?

Lol yes. The pics look good can't wait to see more and see more progress on your build. Kinda reminds me of my car when I first got it

Gotcha , I was thinking alignment.
You found the adjustment for the car lights. Both U/D & S/S ?

It was more that they didn't need adjustment (my friend has a mark on his driveway and garage door for pointing headlights) but I will look into it for you and let you know what I come up with.

Lol yes. The pics look good can't wait to see more and see more progress on your build. Kinda reminds me of my car when I first got it
Did you go with NA or turbo? (I don't have time to creep your posts, I'm about to go out with friends) I'm really on the fence about which way to go, and I need some pragmatic input on the pros and cons. Most of my friends are blindly opinionated either way about it and can't articulate *why*

I'm na. I have a cai and axle back and really you feel a little improvement but alot better results when properly tuned with flashpro. Ask for turbo idk yet. Many people are waiting for turbo kits to get released

WittyUsername ......... Yes, those are the Up/Down adjusters, thanks. What I'm wanting to do is move my right one more to the right, but I think in the wisdom of the powers that be, they feel we can't do that and not be a problem to the safety of others.
Moving it to the right would help in the search for deer near the road, 1 out of 130 in Va. report hitting deer, pretty bad percentage. Thanks to the abs I clipped a deer a few months ago, with no damage to either my car or the deer, I heard the sound of the hit but there weren't any marks on the paint. What State do you live in?

WittyUsername ......... Yes, those are the Up/Down adjusters, thanks. What I'm wanting to do is move my right one more to the right, but I think in the wisdom of the powers that be, they feel we can't do that and not be a problem to the safety of others.
Moving it to the right would help in the search for deer near the road, 1 out of 130 in Va. report hitting deer, pretty bad percentage. Thanks to the abs I clipped a deer a few months ago, with no damage to either my car or the deer, I heard the sound of the hit but there weren't any marks on the paint. What State do you live in?

I'm in the NH area. I don't see many deer but I know they frequent the area, as well as the occasional moose. They make deer horns, don't they? It's a little device that emits a frequency that deer but not people can hear. Deer don't have very good depth perception, so they can't tell that the car is coming at them (hence deer in the headlights) they can hear the whistle or even a blaring horn come closer and are more likely to get out of the way. Idk its a thought.

Found a link:

http://deerwhistle.com/

I'm in the NH area. I don't see many deer but I know they frequent the area, as well as the occasional moose. They make deer horns, don't they? It's a little device that emits a frequency that deer but not people can hear. Deer don't have very good depth perception, so they can't tell that the car is coming at them (hence deer in the headlights) they can hear the whistle or even a blaring horn come closer and are more likely to get out of the way. Idk its a thought.

Found a link:

http://deerwhistle.com/
I have some on my mc(and had some on my Jeep that I traded for my Coupe)............ I know they work on large birds and other animals, I'm not sure if they help or hurt with the deer, it seems more like it spooks them.

Monk I will research more into the S/S adjustment. I have friends that are mechanics at the local honda dealership, maybe they know. I don't have any personal experience with the whistles, but I thought I would throw the link up there in case it would help. Have you almost hit large birds before????

Don't some cars have headlights that turn with the car to give an improved field of vision through the turn? I wonder....

Back