Ski & Snowboard Thread

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Since I know there are a group of people who enjoy their snow sports... how about a thread to show off your ski & snowboard gear?

Let's see pics/vids of you in action. Let's hear about places you've been to, or what your favorite mountains are....

:snow:

I wish...Lol. I can barely ice skate. Me on an ice rink -->:hyper:

• Staff
Well, at least there is a much larger base to stand on (ski or snowboard) versus ice skating. You may do much better with that

I've been to mammoth 3 times so far this season. I live in southern California so I have a few options, with the closest to me being Mt high, which is only 45 min away... Mammoth takes about 4 hrs 1 way.. Plus there's Tahoe, Snow Summit.....and more small ones that I can't think of..ill take some pictures of my snowboard setup later..

Robert and I are going to Breckenridge, Colorado at the end of next month :)

I have never been skiing before but he says I will be doing so then

I know dentrecords has some ski pics....

Absolutely.. they aren't from recently as I've been living on the wrong side of the continent.. but..

blackcombextreme-os10.jpg

blackcombextreme-os01.jpg

blacktusk.jpg

blackcombview.jpg

blackcombsnowytrees.jpg

Man, I miss Whistler... it's the best.

great shots - are those all whistler, or a bunch of places?

haha there you go ^^ we'd have to find a group of people near one location to have that happen. I know there are some users around denver,... quite a few from Canada. Not sure who's close to what mountain though.

Back