How did you find 9thcivic.com?

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I'm curious how you all found this site.

Was it google?
A friend?
Facebook?
Instagram?
Twitter?
A business card on your car?

Let us know!

I found the site through Google when I bought my car.

For whatever reason I spent most of my time on the other site until they evicted the guys who actually made the site worth visiting. When they moved over here I followed and realized that this is a much friendlier place.

• Staff
I found it YEARS ago and signed up...but that was before it became what it is now. I would say I was talking to webby about it for a while but dentrecords announced the launch to me. So I guess dentrecords LOL

I did remember when Webby created it and I visited the site once that time.

I wondered where everyone who had an intelligent answer on the other forum had gone. I "tricked" SiRacerGirl/Wanga into telling me what new car she had gotten and took a stab in the dark at finding the site. I had googled user names and such for a bit.

I was lost in the internets. Searching suby forums and such since people seemed to move from an Si to a WRX often.

Last edited:
I was a moderator on 8thCivic back in 2006 some time shortly after purchasing my '06 Si. After years of torturing and tormenting their members through thread locks and post deletions, I graciously accepted my promotion to this website once it was created.
Now I'm old and boring and spend my free time here with my 2012 Si creating DIY articles with a level of OCD that is unparalleled in any forum.

Cheers :beer:

I was a moderator on 8thCivic back in 2006 some time shortly after purchasing my '06 Si. After years of torturing and tormenting their members through thread locks and post deletions, I graciously accepted my promotion to this website once it was created.
Now I'm old and boring and spend my free time here with my 2012 Si creating DIY articles with a level of OCD that is unparalleled in any forum.

Cheers :beer:
What was your username there?

Back