Dragon Spring Mini meet

sonej4

Just trying to get a new thread started.
How does the middle of March sound?
March 16 and 17

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. i know I can't do next weekend but other than that i am open for a Sat & Sun thing.

Whatever day it is I'm probably only going to be able to do a mega day trip. Depending on how many can make it, a Sat/Sun meet makes more sense. If a one day meet ends up being in the cards I would think Sat the 16th would be easier for most people instead of just Sunday the 17th. That's just my $0.02. :yum:

If I was closer and not in Israel on that day I would so down..

Whatcha doing in Israel? Will you bring me back an IDF related pres-pres? :giggle: :popcorn:

Whatcha doing in Israel? Will you bring me back an IDF related pres-pres? :giggle: :popcorn:

Gig with my parents and gf to mainly visit my grandmother and uncle and since its my gf first time outta the states site seeing Israel with 2 of the best tour guides, my parents....lol.

He has to study at some point...lol

<<TOTALLY NOT surprised you swooped in to defend his honor Sweet Gympers. :giggle:

Gig with my parents and gf to mainly visit my grandmother and uncle and since its my gf first time outta the states site seeing Israel with 2 of the best tour guides, my parents....lol.

That's awesome. I've never been, but my dad and stepmom went there and Egypt a few years back. That's a trip I'd love to take myself once my numbers hit. :pray:

That's awesome. I've never been, but my dad and stepmom went there and Egypt a few years back. That's a trip I'd love to take myself once my numbers hit. :pray:

I lived there for about 3 months when my dad took a temporary teaching position there while taking break from his current teaching position in the states..

You should find a way to go man it's a awesome place...

Last edited:
I lived there for about 3 months when my dad took a temporary teaching position there while taking break from his current teaching position in the states..

You should find a way to go man it's a awesome place...

One day I'll hit up Israel and Egypt

I think sat might be best too. I can't make sat but the day most can make it would be best. I can only do a day trip too.

Back