FB2Chris' PMM FB2 MT

Hey Chris,
What did you do with your Si badge off the front grill. No, I don't want it to put on my LX ha ha. I would like to see pictures of it. How it attaches etc. etc. I am considering making an R18 badge but don't know how it would attach. I might make something similar to the Si badge holder. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Chris,
What did you do with your Si badge off the front grill. No, I don't want it to put on my LX ha ha. I would like to see pictures of it. How it attaches etc. etc. I am considering making an R18 badge but don't know how it would attach. I might make something similar to the Si badge holder. Thanks!

I never had a Si badge lol. It's attached using a screw though. Take a look at this thread: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/inside-out/167574-r18-badge.html

i still need to get mine painted. got quoted 140 at a local shop and 105 for a dealer... >.> soo expensive for some reason...

i still need to get mine painted. got quoted 140 at a local shop and 105 for a dealer... >.> soo expensive for some reason...

Ouch... that's why I opted out of painting it lol. Black or painted to match, it's still a genuine Modulo Sports grille :D

What color are the wheels going to be? Nice choice of oem wheels, btw.

What color are the wheels going to be? Nice choice of oem wheels, btw.

I'm thinking about painting the EP-R5s black instead of gunmetal. After having my hubcaps painted gunmetal I feel as though theres too much of that color scheme going on. I'm open to suggestions though :D

Last edited:
Black it is!
2012-honda-civic-si-sedan-side-angel-2-jpg.11684

Gunmetal will look too stock IMO.
2012-honda-civic-si-sedan-side-angel-jpg.11685

Last edited:
Back