Photos THE Plasti-Dip Pics Thread :D

I bought the wheels painted white and after 4 days of hard driving I cooked the clear off and damaged the paint beyond repair so after thinking about I decided to powder coat cause its super durable and easy to clean... But my powder guy couldn't do plastic which is the center caps so they got plasti dip and custom H stickers

ok, now it makes since lol.

I got two of my wheels done tonight
Dipped white compared to Stock.
Dip1.jpg

Final coats Drying.
Dip2.jpg

On the car. (Springs haven't settled back from when the car was Jacked up)
Dip3.jpg

I have some Red H's coming for the center caps :D

Nice. Looks great. And welcome to the site. :thumb:

The TL wheels look pretty good plasti-dipped. Anyone from Canada who plasti-dipped their car? Someone from 'another' forum is saying that Canada's plasti-dip 'comes out so clumpy and nothing but runs', but I think that person just can't spray right. Lol.

I think I'll be doing the gas cap door. That looks pretty sharp!

The TL wheels look pretty good plasti-dipped. Anyone from Canada who plasti-dipped their car? Someone from 'another' forum is saying that Canada's plasti-dip 'comes out so clumpy and nothing but runs', but I think that person just can't spray right. Lol.
They probably tried to do it in Sub 50 degree weather. I did two wheels on a warm day, then attempted the other two the next day when it was about 45 degrees outside (witht the same can of Plastidip) and the dip came out the way you described. I had to remove it all and wait a day for some warmer weather.

You still didn't say what color it will be. Lol.

Back