p2r ported im runners

Looks great! I'm interested to see what kind of power gains this will have

Nice. What color will it be?

really interested to see how this turns out! I think you're the first to have purchased/posted the p2r.

really interested to see how this turns out! I think you're the first to have purchased/posted the p2r.
webby. Ya im one of the first to do this. Wesellcarparts gave me a good deal so someone would have it and get some review up. Im excited to see how it does and maybe some other people will get it once some reviews for it are out. Ill make sure to do a diy too since nobody else has gotten it yet.

Started to put it on but realized i didnt have enough daylight left to get it done so i stoped for the day and ill do it this weekend when i have plenty of time. With that being said that leaves me with plenty of time to paint it. Red unless i decide otherwise. Also ill probably go ahead and get one of the thermal gaskets for it ordered as well. But i did get far enough into the teardown to see that these look amazing compaired to the stock ones.

really interested to see how this turns out!

:yeahthat:

Congrats on the new part. I always loved when new car stuff arrived in the mail. :thumbsup:

I can't wait for the results. Do you have a baseline dyno done already to compare the new IM against? :popcorn:

Finally installed. This list of good this did for my car is endless. She pulls like a beast now. Hugely improved throtle responce. Got rid of the slight lag i had at low rpm. Car sounds even deaper than it allready did. I highly recomend this part and hopefully soon i can get a flashpro so i canget the most out of it and get some edynoresults. For those that said this wouldnt make much of a difference you were def mistaken. Again im sure its not as much power as an rbc but its still a noticable difference. In the next week or two i will also be around people with the rbc so we can compair and have others peoples opinions of it. Def worth it to me. Plus looks stock so no isssues with honda if you go in for warranty work.
webby . wesellcarparts

can't wait for a diy... would love to see even 1 shot of how it looks installed!

Its not that exciting of pics. It looks stock but here you guys go. The diy will have to wait a bit. I took aot of pics and it will be pretty indepth. Pretty much only need a 10 and a 12 to do it.

p2r.sized.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back