GrafiXpressions Feedback Thread

View attachment 12929

Totally agree :1:.....Ordered late friday. Got em this morning, East coast to west. Literally

what???????? LMFAO thats ridiculous!!! I think they're making their stickers better now or something because last year as soon as I would go to wipe the snow off my rear windshield they'd fall off lol, no I didnt scrape the ice off, just brush it off and they'll come off...they're staying on now no matter how much snow Jersey gets.

what???????? LMFAO thats ridiculous!!! I think they're making their stickers better now or something because last year as soon as I would go to wipe the snow off my rear windshield they'd fall off lol, no I didnt scrape the ice off, just brush it off and they'll come off...they're staying on now no matter how much snow Jersey gets.
I did lose 1 due to snow/ice (no Scraper) I probably put them on while the rear window was not 100% dry or the major temperature changes over night caused them to lose their"stickyness"

Yeah probably, did you have your rear defroster on? Probably between the warm windshield, the ice, and brushing it off it caused it fall off

Yeah probably, did you have your rear defroster on? Probably between the warm windshield, the ice, and brushing it off it caused it fall off
no i had it indoors for a good wash, defroster was used aprox 3-4 days later. The fact most of the sticker came off cleanly indicates that is was probably an installation error on my part (hot to cold) and possibly humidity. It's all good though, always can use a good excuse to order more :)

Last edited:
no i had it indoors for a good wash, defroster was used aprox 3-4 days later. The fact most of the sticker came off cleanly indicates that is was probably an installation error on my part (hot to cold) and possibly humidity. It's all good though, always can use a good excuse to order more :)

Yeah I dont have any stickers on my 9th except one of their free ones I got with my fog and taillights overlays and a 9thcivic.com sticker, but my 8th was packed with grfxp stickers lol, as soon as some fell off I was quick to order more.

love you guys fast shipping ALWAYS get a free supportive sticker and i love that.

Just checked out the website and snagged some goodies BTW the grab bag idea is genious!!! 30 stickers for 30 dollars

I have ordered quite a few stickers from here. Excellent customer service and feed back on any questions/custom orders. I was looking for a certain sticer that they did not have posted on thier site and they worked with me to make what I wanted. Very fair prices and excellent products. Looking to order the steering wheel overlay soon.

Last edited:
IMG_1041_zps3250c76c.jpg

ordered a few... good quality good prices and great selection over all and super fast shipping i only put one on so far because of weather its still too cold out but i couldnt wait to put this one on in the garage with a blowdryer lol black carbon fiber

yeah always fast shipping unlike freaking ihatestickers.com took 2 weeks for them to ship them out still waiting on the 2 stickers i ordered to come in.

Back