IMG_6249_zps8bc9e446.jpg

IMG_6244_zpsa34dcf2c.jpg

IMG_6241_zpsf8aa1868.jpg

IMG_6240_zpsf331ac40.jpg

IMG_6237_zps2210f8da.jpg

Last edited:
:beer:Have yourself a cold one. :beer:

Completely unrelated...

I've been wondering what a Go Pro vid might look like mounted from the side of my Mugen wing. :think:
I would, but I am at work now. Planning to finish everything over the weekend.

Been there, done that with 07TLX 's car, not very fun, but at least your steering is electric.

GL!!
Thanks. Yeah the electric steering wasn't too bad. Just 4 connectors. Now I just need some sleep, then I can finish tomorrow.

Last edited:
Got to the clutch and the throw out bearing is toast. The clutch lost a spring, or at least part of the way.
IMG_20130324_174023.jpg

IMG_20130324_174043.jpg
Is it just me or does that disc still look ok? Contrary to my initial assumption the springs, as well as the friction material, look to still be in acceptable condition.

.... Annnnd, finally finished the minor editing of one of my runs from the trip. Be easy on me, I only had one camera feed to use. But opinions are welcome :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPcLCY0MpXI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Is it just me or does that disc still look ok? Contrary to my initial assumption the springs, as well as the friction material, look to still be in acceptable condition.

.... Annnnd, finally finished the minor editing of one of my runs from the trip. Be easy on me, I only had one camera feed to use. But opinions are welcome :)

r
If you look closely at the clutch disc, the spring closest to the pressure plate is partially out. It was rubbing the fingers on the pressure plate, and a piece of the clutch had broken off that was holding the spring in.

Back