2012 Honda Civic SI HFP Package Being Offered In Limited Quantities

I would hope the installer notices it being covered up when installing :nerd:

Picked up my New Civic this evening So here it is 2012 Civic Si HFP Crystal Black
IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

how much was the HFP kit altogether?

From a press release -

The HFP package includes: high-performance springs, reducing ride height by 15 mm; high-performance dampers tuned for enhanced road handling and decreased body roll; 18x7 inch HFP Alloy Wheels; full HFP aerodynamic body kit; HFP carpet floor mats; red ambient interior illumination; and, HFP emblems. All of the painted parts will come color-matched to each of the seven available Civic Si Coupe colors. The HFP package retails for $3,830

Picked up my New Civic this evening So here it is 2012 Civic Si HFP Crystal Black
IMG_2363.jpg

That's weird.... The emblem looks different than those offered on eBay out of the US from a Honda dealer, where the emblem has the "Honda Factory Performance" in red.

See this pic:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Honda-HFP-Em...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e728bdcff&vxp=mtr

Also, from the sheet that I saw, it is supposed to be positioned under the Civic emblem, aligned with the right hand edge. Wonder if the dealer did that on purpose, or someone didn't know where it was supposed to go?

HFP detail.jpg

i actually removed the emblem from where the dealer installed it and moved it to the left side of the trunk lid under the Civic Emblem, i didn't like where it was installed by my dealer and they also installed it crooked, plus it gave me a opportunity to put my 9th sticker on the right side

IMG_0001.jpg

So, 2012 had a different emblem and location than the outgoing 2011 HFP?
looks to be that way. I just did a search on that part number and it comes up on various honda websites as being the 09-11 hfp badge.

photodvgzcx.jpg

I see bozo has his on the left side as well.

I am not sure as the kit was pre installed on the car prior to me buying it, Was one of the 400 available in Canada.

Price wise i think the total was a arm and 2 limbs lol
They offer it as a buyable accessory now. But the moderators on here gave me an awesome site where a guy sells the same hfp package for quite a bit less. About a 820 save, minus the suspension.

That site had a complete video DIY too, extremely helpful.
Still afraid to dremmel the aero kit though......
But I figure once I buy the hfp rims, i'll have to get new tires, luckily most people install the tire pressure system and all that good stuff and a balance free of charge once you buy 4 new tires.

Yep, but also you need to head to the dealer if you have the TMPS system, since they have to reset the pressure threshold for the 18 inch tire/ wheel combo... that's going to cost you as well, I have heard some dealers charge up around $ 100 if you buy rims elsewhere.

They offer it as a buyable accessory now. But the moderators on here gave me an awesome site where a guy sells the same hfp package for quite a bit less. About a 820 save, minus the suspension.

That site had a complete video DIY too, extremely helpful.
Still afraid to dremmel the aero kit though......
But I figure once I buy the hfp rims, i'll have to get new tires, luckily most people install the tire pressure system and all that good stuff and a balance free of charge once you buy 4 new tires.
member here also did a diy of the process-
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/diy-hfp-kit-installation-and-hid-lamps.3830/

Besides the body kit and the wheels though. Theres not too much left for me to do to it, minus cold air intake, shifter knob, short throw shifter and some decals, maybe change the exaust later down the line and the downpipe.

I am not sure as the kit was pre installed on the car prior to me buying it, Was one of the 400 available in Canada.

Price wise i think the total was a arm and 2 limbs lol
No that's the price if you buy the parts separately, lol. I bought my car prior to the release of the HFP kit in Canada, and by adding on just the lip kit and suspension individually it cost more than the entire HFP kit fully installed would have with the purchase of the car (but I didn't get the wheels, floor mats, decals)... so basically I got less parts for more money :eek:

That said, I wouldn't trade my dyno blue for anything... and since it's not an HFP colour it was the only way I could have done it anyways even if the kit had already been out.

i was sold on it sitting in the show room in CBP all garbed out in the HFP trim.
What we were in there looking for was a sunburst orange Si which they didn't have any stock on and was a 3 month wait and they had this one sitting there and i really liked the HFP trim and the wheels (think it may have been the wheels that sold it).
Think the HFP wheels are the best looking wheels that Honda has made

Back