gauging interest in headlight retrofits - HIDs

Bulbs, ballasts, wire harness.

yes ^ - this specific projector uses a h1 bulb.

I never seen this thread before. I'd like to put in projectors I don't mind buying the HID kit separate. But I'm afraid of doing this myself. Your pricing seems good I was going to say less than 300. But u seem to b going for 150 am I right webby?

This is just the projector & shroud that I have on hand. They sell for around $130/shipped at most sites. You still need bulbs, ballasts, and a wire harness to have a full retrofit. Those things all depend on what bulb color you want, or what brand ballast you want. Some want oem looking bulbs like 4300-5k, while others want super blue/purple looking bulbs. Some go with oem ballasts from acura, lexus, bmw etc, while others buy aftermarket ballasts. There is no right/wrong answer. It's just a factor of budget, or what you're looking for.

someone want to hop on a set? No offers?

What brand? The pdf posted was Morimoto..are yours the same?
not sure what pdf we're talking about here... but they are morimoto mini h1's.
Mini H1's? Do you know what gen they might be?
Would you be able to tell from pics? To my knowledge they are the latest version without "morimoto" stamped into the outer bowl.

If you got them after aug 12' they should be the new v5, if prior to that v4. Unless they are very old.

They were just purchased. The only place you can get the v5 with "morimoto" name in the bowl is from trs.

I'm still amazed no one has made an offer like 5 dollars yet

at least we're getting somewhere!!!

Ok time to get serious, you said they usually go for around $130, and unless i read wrong earlier you said you would sell cheaper than that, so $100-$115?

In any version still a very nice projectors for anyone thinking of attempting their first DIY retrofit. I bet they are the updated design. If you are using them as low beams only the solenoid design won't matter anyway, unless you are going for a quad setup.

Back