Stay Classy Crew.

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Whats up everybody :wave:, I've always liked the look of having a front bottom windshield banner/decal and decided to order one last week (pictured below). Seeing how we have k24 crews, r18 crews, chasis code crews, location crews, etc. and not having one big crew that Si's, R18's, Sedans, and Coupes could all be a part of together on 9thcivic.com why not start one? Society in general has the misconception of seeing civics as a generic car and nothing special. We have a lot of cars on this forum that look GREAT, let's show people exactly how good and CLASSY a Civic can look :fistpump: :driving: :thumbsup:

307p15w.jpg

34i253m.jpg

Qualifications to join:
1. Be a 9thcivic Member
2. Request number that hasnt been taken
3. Provide your location, would be cool if it gets big enough for people to set up "Stay Classy" meets once theres enough members at certain locations.
4. Represent! Order a sticker, whether a front windshield banner or small decal, show off your Civic has CLASS! lol
5. No idiots starting trouble!

Stickers: If you google Stay Classy stickers youll find a bunch of results. I ordered my front windshield banner from sixspeed graphics' ebay store ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAY-CLASSY...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c306fd5b5&vxp=mtr ) they also carry small ones. But if we get enough members I'd like to contact blue rocket and have grfxp do the decals for us with member numbers.

Members:

1. TheSlowAndTheSerious (North Jersey)
2. Brooksie365 (Worcester, MA)
3. piropal (Columbia, SC)
6. What'sUpDOHC! (Oahu, Hawaii)
7. FAPPY (65473)
9. deveinonmystick (NJ)
10. 9thgizzyguy (NW Illinois)
12. HeartlessAndy (Pleasanton, CA)
13. Arm0ged0n (Corona, CA)
15. omg_racing (Durham, NC)
16. Freddiii (BK, NY)
33. Ray_Kauffman (Philly, PA)
86. Flippercon (Virginia Beach, VA)
100. @supadupaozil
420. Slushiest_MJ (Jacksonville, FL)

Last edited:
This is by far the best group I think

Thanks bro I like the concept behind it. I mean technically 9thcivic.com itself is a crew lol but this just makes it official! :thumbsup:. As soon as we get to 15-20 members I'll contact blue rocket to make the stickers for us if you guys dont want to order decals off of eBay. I'll also get grfxp to add member numbers to it.

I was about to order it on eBay, but I don't know what color is comes in. eBay is cool as long as I get my stuff haha

Back