ABS & VSA lights

jnastii

Hey guys I apologize if this been discussed before.
But any of you guys have the abs and vsa light turn on after install of coilovers?
I installed mine about a week ago everything good till today it turned on, on normal driving.
If anybody had issue can help me out.

Thanks in advance

On the drive from colorado to california I had them come on. For some reason one time when I got off the interstate it popped all sorts of lights and the imid started cycling thru all kinds of warnings. I just disconected the battery for a min and continued my drive. They never popped back up so everything was good to go. Im not sure exactly what triggered it but it never came back on after another 500 miles so not really an issue.

I left the wire just hanging and chilling there. I'm not sure if this made a difference.
now i installed the bracket that came with the kit to install the break line and the abs wires.
tried disconnecting the battery for couple min. didn't work.

Last edited:
Mines have been on for quite some time (abs, vsa)until my brake light came on the dash along with power steering. Me and my dad trouble shooted trying to figure out what was wrong but in the end it was the wheel speed sensor throwing the codes. Mines must have caught on to something because it was cut right in half so all we did was splice and put back together and all the lights went off!! Try checking the wheel speed sensor if its unplug or cut? There's two wires in the wheel speed sensor and maybe one might not be connected.

I spoke with him on fb. The best thing he can do is switch the suspension back to stock and take the car to the dealership to get it checked out.

are you sure everything is plugged in? or hooked up correctly?

everything is plugged in and hooked up! i didnt check the rear tho? mhmmm

Mines have been on for quite some time (abs, vsa)until my brake light came on the dash along with power steering. Me and my dad trouble shooted trying to figure out what was wrong but in the end it was the wheel speed sensor throwing the codes. Mines must have caught on to something because it was cut right in half so all we did was splice and put back together and all the lights went off!! Try checking the wheel speed sensor if its unplug or cut? There's two wires in the wheel speed sensor and maybe one might not be connected.

everybody tells me the same thing. i didnt check the rears maybe i should -___- but everything up front is good!
everybody keep telling me that if i pinch the wire could cause it too

Back