Wheel Fitment Charts!

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
Hey guys thought this would be great to start something like this!​
Simply post your car type, wheel type, sizing, tire sizing, how much your lowered, whether you have rolled fenders or not, and of course any issues you may have with fitment/rubbing etc :)
Keep posting, and either myself or a mod will update the info :)
Check out the Wheels thread!
HERE!
For Tire fitments, please see the following thread! :)
Tire Stretching!!

Here we are!​
[gss]key=0AiVFjJSVihzLdHFnTS0xeFJ4YjlldXVQMUJNTFNxYmc&output=html[/gss]​

Last edited:
Cool. This will definitely help a lot of people here. Nice idea AP.

if you want.. doesn't matter would just like to get some wheel fitment sizes and reference guide type thing :) could be very useful and will draw in others from google search returns :)

Gotta fill in all those empty rows you left on the chart. :stickpokesmiley:

Last edited:
One problem I see is that a number of people have no clue what their values are. Countless people drop the car, put on whatever wheels, and then have no alignment...or any idea what their real camber values etc are.

One problem I see is that a number of people have no clue what their values are. Countless people drop the car, put on whatever wheels, and then have no alignment...or any idea what their real camber values etc are.
very true. if we aren't sure of the exact values i'll place the value in GREY and tilde it

like so

rear camber: ~2°

Maybe it could also serve as a PSA then?

well the intention is to have it as a reference guide :)

so someone picking wheels can see what issues to expect, or what might need to be done to make them fit :)

Or horror stories of those who did not get an alignment...

Some don't seem to care about tire wear
like Mikex18
through a full set of tire in under 3000km (1800miles) haha :D
920497_10151355626270978_2062733054_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, but can you not agree it's a reasonable buying guide for buyers getting wheels on their coupe/sedan?

Don't get me wrong, I am all for a centralized location for this information, but I do feel the thread would significantly benefit from user input, too. I think we could use a lot more threads like this. It is really hard remembering where things have been seen that were supposedly filed away in my head for future reference.

Last edited:
Updated to google spreadsheet & provided access to edit values. Any changes made will automatically appear when you refresh the page here.

Registered
Registered 31+
See post 1 & reply with your wheel setup information in full to be added

Back