2013 Honda Civic WTCC Car

Damn............

Yep. I've said it before and will say it again....In my opinion, the BTCC and the Australian V8 Supercars are two of the most exciting race series on the planet. It's all about "elbows and knuckles" with all those guys. :driving: :fistpump: :driving:

Yep. I've said it before and will say it again....In my opinion, the BTCC and the Australian V8 Supercars are two of the most exciting race series on the planet. It's all about "elbows and knuckles" with all those guys. :driving: :fistpump: :driving:

Grand-Am racing can get pretty exciting as well...

Unfortunately, the DVR is being mainly used by the gf, and I can't go to a larger size....

You tell her that you don't give a crap about Say Yes To The Dress, and that racing is WAAAAAAY more important than anything she watches on Bravo. :badger: :giggle:

have to check my pants after that...wow

Unfortunately, the DVR is being mainly used by the gf, and I can't go to a larger size....
Some DVRs you can get an external HDD and keep it on the side for a bigger storage capacity. I think cannot go to any HDD size but most common sizes work. Depends on the models the Scientific Atlantas can do that for sure.

That engine should have been what made it to the 9th gen Si. Seems like all of the Si's competition are using turbocharged, direct injection engines tunes to around 260 hp. Maybe the 10th gen.

I personally find F1 best, but any racing is great for me!

F1 is without question, the pinnacle of motorsports as far as technology and skill goes. That being said...it's not always the most exciting racing to watch.

2013 Civic WTCC Car

01_2013_honda_civic_wtcc_geneva.sized.jpg

02_2013_honda_civic_wtcc_geneva.sized.jpg

11_2013_honda_civic_wtcc_geneva.jpg

that wheel/tire combo :drooling:

Last edited by a moderator:
F1 is without question, the pinnacle of motorsports as far as technology and skill goes. That being said...it's not always the most exciting racing to watch.
I can understand that, I do watch it since 1990 so I am very used to it so I admit I am biased. It is never boring for me, practice, qualifying or race.

Back