GSquared's '13 Si Build Thread

GSquared

Boca Raton, Florida
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey all,

I kinda posted a build thread as my intro in the intro section instead so I'll just keep this one updated and leave that one alone.

Have a 2013 TW Si Sedan.

Things Done:

Performance
  • Takeda Intake
  • P2R TBS
Interior
  • Mugen CF Shift Knob
  • HFP Floor Mats
Exterior
  • Tint (35% Front/Back/Rear, Nothing on Windshield)
  • LED Fog Lights
Happening Soon:
  • Tune by Vit and Dyno
  • PRL Turbo Kit with a GTX3071R (Installed by FastCarIndustries - great group if you need a shop down here!)
  • 18x8.5 BBS Wheels (Currently in the process of dipping them)
Things Todo:
  • Short Shifter Install (In a box)
  • JDM Hazard (In a box)

Last edited:
Painting...

image2.jpeg

After....didn't come out super clean but I may just take it off anyways.

image.jpeg

Intake and TBS...

image5.jpeg

My scare after having a loose connection on the MAF Sensor.. :O
image4.jpeg

Damn do I hate those lights lol had mines on for about 8 months and finally it's off! Nice ride btw!

Looks good! I would paint the civic emblem too, that'll look nice

Looks good man, I also have the Takeda intake and I put on the Tsudo exhaust. Works out good.

I heard the Tsudo was SUPER loud. I want something that sounds almost identical to the stock but just a tad louder and in 3". Probably a wild goose chase though. :(

Can't wait to get all my parts installed that are currently sitting in boxes!

I think the "civic" on the truck would look good in plasti since your "H" is black. Or remove the civic? Just a suggestion. Car looks good. :thumb:

I think the "civic" on the truck would look good in plasti since your "H" is black. Or remove the civic? Just a suggestion. Car looks good. :thumb:

Yep, if I end up keeping the black I will be doing the Civic as well. Forgot to mention that above. I really like the dipped emblem, I just didn't get the peeling right so some chrome is showing through. Guess I'll coat it again whenever I do the Civic emblem and see how I like the look. It's definitely growing on me. (Forcast is rain rain rain rain for where I am though so it might be a week or so before I get to it.)

I think the factory chrome badges look really good on white. Totally jealous of your TW '13.

Car looks great man! I noticed the support law enforcement liscence plate. That's a great way to not get pulled over, or to at least get let go with a warning... Lol.

Ultimate racing exhaust with secondary muffler would probably be your quietest 3" exhaust.
Just guessing from what I've read

I heard the Tsudo was SUPER loud. I want something that sounds almost identical to the stock but just a tad louder and in 3". Probably a wild goose chase though. :(

Can't wait to get all my parts installed that are currently sitting in boxes!
It is especially in gears 1,2 and 3 but after that its not so bad. I got the baffle in right now when I am just wanting to cruise without the loud exhaust. I didn't want the fart can sound. I use to have an SRT-4 and it sounded really good and I missed that sound and the Tsudo kinda reminds me of the neon. I love it.

Car looks great man! I noticed the support law enforcement liscence plate. That's a great way to not get pulled over, or to at least get let go with a warning... Lol.

Trust me, it's paid for itself 10x over.

Also, thanks for the exhaust advise. I really despise the fart can sound so I will be avoiding that as well. I just have to figure out what exhaust best fits the sound I want. The full race one doesn't sound terrible from the sound clips. Just a tad expensive.

Damn do I hate those lights lol had mines on for about 8 months and finally it's off! Nice ride btw!
How did u take the check engine light off?? Ive tried disconnecting the battery, checked everything making sure it was tight and i even took it to dealership where i was charged $140 for diagnostics and that damn light is still on. Help please!

How did u take the check engine light off?? Ive tried disconnecting the battery, checked everything making sure it was tight and i even took it to dealership where i was charged $140 for diagnostics and that damn light is still on. Help please!
I didn't have a check engine light only vsa tcs and power steering and it was my wheel speed sensor. It ripped in half and I just rewired it and no problems ever since :)

Went ahead and washed the car today. Emblem plasti dip started coming off in some places even after trying to be careful, probably going to just put the red emblems on sometime soon.

Also still waiting on Hondata to support the A140 ECU...haven't responded to my email asking about it again Friday morning since they said it was supposed to be supported by this last week probably. :(

Back