Photos Snow pics

My old car, 2004 SRT-4 covered in the snow. Since we are showing cars in the snow lol

Attachments

• 0110111215.jpg
    0110111215.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 20
I was going to swap to the stock all seasons this weekend... it was beautiful on Friday, above freezing, water running, snow was just about gone.... then from around 2 am last night until noon... BAM. Almost 8" of fresh snowfall. What the heck... I didn't order that... DSCN2063.JPG

I was going to swap to the stock all seasons this weekend... it was beautiful on Friday, above freezing, water running, snow was just about gone.... then from around 2 am last night until noon... BAM. Almost 8" of fresh snowfall. What the heck... I didn't order that... View attachment 13761

What!?!? I don't want to see that! I put the stock all seasons on this past Friday. I really don't want to try them out in the snow. Hopefully it stays with you.....sorry. Lol

Yep, the highways were a mess, being Easter and all... hit a snow bank at the on ramp to the highway, snow flew up over the hood onto the windshield. I was surprised I didn't get stuck, that portion had not been plowed at all, but it was snowing so hard, you couldn't tell until you were right up on it.

The General Altimax Arctic tires are sweet. No issues with traction other than dry pavement because of the studs. Hopefully this snow goes away soon.

Yep, the highways were a mess, being Easter and all... hit a snow bank at the on ramp to the highway, snow flew up over the hood onto the windshield. I was surprised I didn't get stuck, that portion had not been plowed at all, but it was snowing so hard, you couldn't tell until you were right up on it.

The General Altimax Arctic tires are sweet. No issues with traction other than dry pavement because of the studs. Hopefully this snow goes away soon.

Winter tires make so much difference. I ran Michelin XIce this year and they were great. I wouldn't want to try out the stock all seasons though.

I had Michelin X-Ice on my 1991 Olds 88.... they were amazing tires, and wore well in the summer as well, I made 2 years on a fairly new set that came off a wrecked car.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....???? :think:
Maybe I should wait a week before putting mine on. I was going to do that tomorrow.

Yeah we had it too. I was just too discouraged to take any more pictures of my car in the snow. Spring can show its face any time now.

Well, maybe it means we'll have to cut the lawn 1 or 2 less times this summer. Trying to find some positive here..... :hmmm?:

Last edited:
you have all season tires on those rims?
Nope....summer tires......This is crazy. Chances are reasonable that we'll get a dusting of snow in October which means we will only have 4 months where it doesn't actually snow. :face-puke:

Last edited:
Back