iluvmycsx

Mr Csx
VIP Member
Regina - The City That Rhymes with Fun
Vehicle Model
Acura Csx
Body Style
Sedan
The shorten 48 game season starts tonight are you going to be watching??? Who do you think is going to win the Stanley Cup?? What team do you cheer for?? Are you boycotting the Nhl cause of the lockout/strikes???

lets drop the puck..

I haven't seen anything about it - what was the resolution to all of the nhl stuff?

Lets go panthers!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358731505.508253.jpg
e7u6eseh.jpg

My fantasy team

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, FW

Patrice Bergeron (Bos - C)
Joe Thornton (SJ - C)
Paul Stastny (Col - C)
Anze Kopitar (LA - C)

Patrick Marleau (SJ - C,LW)

Daniel Sedin (Van - LW)
Chris Kunitz (Pit - LW)

Teemu Selanne (Anh - RW)
Vladimir Tarasenko (StL - RW)
Justin Williams (LA - RW)

Joffrey Lupul (Tor - LW,RW)
Pascal Dupuis (Pit - LW,RW)

Dustin Byfuglien (Wpg - RW,D)
Dennis Wideman (Cgy - D)

W, L, GAA, SA, SV%

Jimmy Howard (Det - G)
Marc-Andre Fleury (Pit - G)
Braden Holtby (Was - G)

Anyone watching the playoffs?
Toronto choked and blew a 4-1 lead on the Bruins. I watched that game....really an awesome game to watch....IF you're not a Leafs fan.
Sure would like to see the Rangers take out Bean Town.

Last edited:
Penguins will win the cup.
Ya, I agree. When hey added Iginla it was like adding a workhorse leader to go along with Crosby's scoring leadership. Maybe Chicago can stop them, but it seems like they're unstoppable. I hate to say it, but I think Ottawa is going to Get taken out in 4 or 5 games Max.

Last edited:
Ya, I agree. When hey added Iginla it was like adding a workhorse leader to go along with Crosby's scoring leadership. Maybe Chicago can stop them, but it seems like they're unstoppable. I hate to say it, but I think Ottawa is going to Get taken out in 4 or 5 games Max.

Have faith Pauly.....Iginla didn't even show up last night. I'm going to the 2nd Sens home game and I'm not going to watch them get eliminated.

Well, i have 3 Pittsburgh players in my pool and am leading for the moment. I don't want to come in last and win the Jacket of Shame........again! I have "won" it the past 2 years. Only have my name on the trophy once!....and Worse is the fact that my wife has her name on the trophy 3 times and then jacket only once.

Well, i have 3 Pittsburgh players in my pool and am leading for the moment. I don't want to come in last and win the Jacket of Shame........again! I have "won" it the past 2 years. Only have my name on the trophy once!....and Worse is the fact that my wife has her name on the trophy 3 times and then jacket only once.

Ahhhhh. Now I see where the cheering for the Pens comes from.

Ya, my pool results have been shameful the past two years. :(
I have been the laughing stock.

Last edited:
It wasn't a pretty game to watch live but I'm holding out hope. Teams have come back from 3-1 deficits before. It can be done!!!!!! Go Sens!

Back