My Hellaslow Build

Kentaro Suga

Irvine, California
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys! Decided to finally make my build threat here. Bought my 2013 Civic LX roughly 2 months ago and love it! Got some big plans for her once the funds come around hahaha. Im new to the honda scene and very excited about the new community im in. Previous cars i've owned are BMW e36 M3, Scion Xb, BMW e46 which ill post up pics of as well. I am also a part of a group called Royalorigin thats based in Socal. Anyways, On to the BUILD!

My previous cars:
E36 M3

Scion Xb

E46 325i

When I first got her at the dealership

Bought oem visor right after

Didnt like all the chrome going on up front so painted the grill trim

How she looks now

My goal by end of this year on how to make the car look like (photoshop ftw)

Current mods:
EX-
blacked grill
hid
led plate lights
Oem visors
IN-
led dome lights

Update:
So yolo'd my bank account and bought Megan super street coilovers today. Installed them within 2 hrs and BAM! finally low again Hahaha!
Its at all factory setting, haven't touched the height yet until I get wheels. Still have a good chunk of adjustment (1.5in or so front, and 2in rear) Rides pretty good but the stock wheels kill it due to that tall sidewall.

Ill get better pics tomorrow

That looks really good, nice height.
But you're right, new wheels would set it off.
Btw "yolo'd my bank account" had me rolling lol

Honda should have made wheels that look like those hubcaps but in a bigger size (17" or 18"). Lol. It would look similar to the old Porche 911 Turbo wheels.

Are you talking about the diamond racing rims??

Nope. These.
img_4813218_00.jpg

Some updates

decided to de-chrome the front bumper so plasti-dipped the chrome grill section black and added some glitter clear to add some bling to it.

Then decided to do a muffler delete to get some sound outta the car, gonna get a turn down tip soon just to keep the stock look

My tiny muffler

While I was at it, decided to test fit my friends work cr kai 18x9.5 +12. Pretty dang aggressive but might be able to fit them who knows hahaha http://www.***************/forum/images/smilies/eyebrows.gif

Hey guys! Decided to finally make my build threat here. Bought my 2013 Civic LX roughly 2 months ago and love it! Got some big plans for her once the funds come around hahaha. Im new to the honda scene and very excited about the new community im in. Previous cars i've owned are BMW e36 M3, Scion Xb, BMW e46 which ill post up pics of as well. I am also a part of a group called Royalorigin thats based in Socal. Anyways, On to the BUILD!

My previous cars:
E36 M3

Scion Xb

E46 325i

When I first got her at the dealership

Bought oem visor right after

Didnt like all the chrome going on up front so painted the grill trim

How she looks now

My goal by end of this year on how to make the car look like (photoshop ftw)

Current mods:
EX-
blacked grill
hid
led plate lights
Oem visors
IN-
led dome lights

Update:
So yolo'd my bank account and bought Megan super street coilovers today. Installed them within 2 hrs and BAM! finally low again Hahaha!
Its at all factory setting, haven't touched the height yet until I get wheels. Still have a good chunk of adjustment (1.5in or so front, and 2in rear) Rides pretty good but the stock wheels kill it due to that tall sidewall.

Ill get better pics tomorrow

royal origin ? ive heard a lot from that group , i think you guys are awesome !

Back