Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Ummm kinda now that you have mention those meet! Post a pic of your car. I remember cars better you seem like I know you. So you seem the Red Baron And heard it before. Good now I have someone that actually knows my car. And knows I'm not lying. Lol :)

Yes I remember ur car it is a beast lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371346884.009162.jpg

me and Josh's car his left turbo manual mine right turbo auto.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371346975.491697.jpg

at innovative

Yes I remember ur car it is a beast lol View attachment 21165

me and Josh's car his left turbo manual mine right turbo auto.

View attachment 21166

at innovative

Hell yea I remember you!!!! I was wondering how you knew so much about me and the other car. That was the year I broke I record for highest M62 k20 with all natural cooling! :highfive: you family and SHYT! :)

Reactions: 5SK
Record holding dumping pull!

380whp 247wtq The Red Baron :devil:

View: http://youtu.be/ai4KTEbpsTE

The new supposed record is 421whp 268wtq I believe! Or something but that car has ported head work on the exhaust side new valves on the exhaust ips SC'd cams 4in intake sooooooo

crazy man I'm aiming for at least 400tq when I boost my si

Just founded my car car comes from factory with the two step or launch control as some calls it. Just like the 8thgen did. But it's the 13s the 12s don't have it unless you get flashpro which isn't a big deal. I was just shocked :) looks the difference between 12 to 13 is starting to stretch more and more. I already knew the ecu was different and others things but that was added as well.

Yea I did it with my flashpro I just wanted to make sure I knew what you were talking about

Yea the 8thgen and 13s do it from the factory. Which is great makes launching that much easier! But once flashpro comes along that's even better. Question for you. Is there a lot basemaps in flashpro for the 9thgen?

Yea the 8thgen and 13s do it from the factory. Which is great makes launching that much easier! But once flashpro comes along that's even better. Question for you. Is there a lot basemaps in flashpro for the 9thgen?
Well I haven't touched my flashpro in a while, I know with each software update that there are more basemaps tho. When I first got mine all they had were maps for bigger injectors, then they released more as the months went by.

In my opinion, the reflash map is all you need until you get a custom tune.

If VitViper isn't too busy, maybe he can chime in

Back