Moog Endlinks

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Replacements for your stock end links. Not always necessary but if you are upgrading your suspension and looking for stronger end links for your rear sway bar these are a nice option. Very thick compared to stock. They do have zerk grease fittings on them as well. They come greased.

Part Numbers: fit 2012+

k750125 (driver side)

k750126 (passenger side)

look em up if you want.

http://www.fme-cat.com/PassengerCarLightTruck.aspx

Replacements for your stock end links. Not always necessary but if you are upgrading your suspension and looking for stronger end links for your rear sway bar these are a nice option. Very thick compared to stock. They do have zerk grease fittings on them as well. They come greased.

Part Numbers: fit 2012+

k750125 (driver side)

k750126 (passenger side)

look em up if you want.

http://www.fme-cat.com/PassengerCarLightTruck.aspx

I have a set oh these waiting to go on once I get my Progress Rear Sway Bar!

Torque specs for those interested:

28 lbf-ft on the top nut
29 lbf-ft on the bottom nut

I've got a set of these on my 8th and couldn't be happier. They are some solid, beefy, confidence inspiring end links indeed. On my first 8th gen I had Corsport end links and no matter what I did they always made that annoying "clunk" noise. The Moog units make the Corsport's look like they were made out of toothpicks, and in addition to that the Moog's have never made one annoying noise since their install. :thumbsup:

With these you have to insert the ZERK grease fitting yourself. Just use a crescent wrench. The brass face of the endlink is not threaded so make sure it goes in straight and you have to force it a little bit to get it in there.

The grease fitting: One on either end.

chfk.jpg

They come pre-loaded with black grease already. If you pull back the dust boot you will see it.

qr6w.jpg

6s71.jpg

The grease isn't so full on this last one so you can actually see the joint.
91uc.jpg

Get the greaseable bushings as well.

Last edited:
The brass face of the endlink is not threaded so make sure it goes in straight and you have to force it a little bit to get it in there.

I was quite surprised at how much effort it took to get them in. I kept dropping the damn things!

FYI, I will have a set of these as a prize at the dragon meet, they also fit 8th gen civics so I havent decided what they'll be a prize for.

i'm looking to upgrade my front and rear sways (2012 lx here) i also plan on keeping a budget in mind though.. ~$400. what do you guys recommend?

i'm looking to upgrade my front and rear sways (2012 lx here) i also plan on keeping a budget in mind though.. ~$400. what do you guys recommend?
Upgrade rear only, go with Progress 22mm ($184 shipped from redshift). If you upgrade front don't go bigger than stock size for Si.

Upgrading the front with cancel out some of the effects of upgrading rear. The suspension will be stiffer overall but in terms of understeer/oversteer upgrading the front will add understeer back that upgrading the rear would take away.

I also recommend the moog end links and energy suspension bushings with grease fittings. You'll also need an angled adapter for your grease gun. The driver side bushing is too close to the gas tank to fit a normal grease gun there.

i think my lx fronts are only 17mm. so then maybe i can get the 13 si fronts and then the progress 22mm rear?

i think my lx fronts are only 17mm. so then maybe i can get the 13 si fronts and then the progress 22mm rear?

If you get the '13 front sway bar, you will want the progress 24mm rear bar.

Interesting. Thinking about adding sway bar to my LX. Didn't realize I would need to change end links too.

Interesting. Thinking about adding sway bar to my LX. Didn't realize I would need to change end links too.

It is not necessasary, but the ability to grease them is a huge bonus. They will also add a bit more rigidity.

True. The stock endlinks should hold up just fine for quite a while. Especially if your car isn't going to see any track time, I doubt you would push them past their limit.

Back