GSquared's '13 Si Build Thread

Ordered an AEM Wideband today, going to order the AEM Tru-Boost today as well.

EDIT: Ordered the Boost Controller as well! Getting close to install day!

Also this just came in....

YoSpeedCover.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice. It sits well on the 2013s too.

Well, my clutch, exhaust, injectors, fuel pump, and gauges all came in this week. A week from Monday is the drop off day for the installation!

I'm pretty excited, I'll be tuning with my local shop and with Vit. I will try to post as many pictures as I get from the shop and I'll take any videos I can (if I can make it to the shop while they are dynoing and my own videos of driving).

Just thought I would share the excitement about the turbo kit! It will be the first GTX30(71) kit on the 9ths I believe. I think the other two that have ordered the PRL kit have gone with the Precision 5858 turbo and the FR Fox Racing car had the BW EFR in it.

So awesome man. Very excited to see your turbo build.

Well, my clutch, exhaust, injectors, fuel pump, and gauges all came in this week. A week from Monday is the drop off day for the installation!

I'm pretty excited, I'll be tuning with my local shop and with Vit. I will try to post as many pictures as I get from the shop and I'll take any videos I can (if I can make it to the shop while they are dynoing and my own videos of driving).

Just thought I would share the excitement about the turbo kit! It will be the first GTX30(71) kit on the 9ths I believe. I think the other two that have ordered the PRL kit have gone with the Precision 5858 turbo and the FR Fox Racing car had the BW EFR in it.
Congrats on the kits! I'm excited for you. And yes you will be the first 9thgen with GTX 3071r turbo! :clapping: for that plunge! Can't wait for results!

Well, EVERYTHING else came in today. Rims, the whole kit from PRL, turbo, RBC.

Less than a week now! Going to go get plasti dip today and try doing the rims over the weekend and get them on sometime this month if I can afford the tires after this install haha.

Edit: My living room is box city! It's a mess!

Last edited:
Well, EVERYTHING else came in today. Rims, the whole kit from PRL, turbo, RBC.

Less than a week now! Going to go get plasti dip today and try doing the rims over the weekend and get them on sometime this month if I can afford the tires after this install haha.

Edit: My living room is box city! It's a mess!

Take pics of your living room so we can be even more jelly right now!

Take pics of your living room so we can be even more jelly right now!

PRLBoxes.jpeg

WheelBoxes.jpg

Please note that I am not the interior decorator. Another note: those are Advan Boxes, no I don't have 18x10s, they are what the seller of the wheels got in place of the stockies they had.

Big box along the couch is the FR exhaust, has a bunch of the little boxes on it (gauges, injectors, etc)

My current project for today. Completely forgot a color when I went to DipYourCar (I live like 20 minutes away from the store) so the outer ring will have to come later... :(

WheelBefore.jpg

WheelAfter.jpeg

EDIT:

Black came out textured so I started a new wheel (have to redo the old one) and got the lip color and will just tape it off when I do the rest of the wheel.

WhiteWheel.jpg

Last edited:
that looks good!! Man that's a lot of parts/boxes...lol

Yeah it's a bit much, but it's all going in next week! (Minus the wheels - I have no tires) I'm actually heading to an event now that the shop I'm using hosts every first Friday of the month, get to see some of the previous cars they have worked on and such :)

This thread will be seeing lots of action come late next week!

The last package that I picked up yesterday (it wasn't in that big shipment from the other day I guess!):

GTX3071R.jpg

I spoke with the shop that will be doing the install and they are excited to see how a 9th Gen performs as well! I will try to go by every day and see what progress has been made and get some pictures when they take them!

Also edited first post with more up to date info and the post a couple up with the wheels.

Last edited:
PRLBoxes.jpeg

WheelBoxes.jpg

Please note that I am not the interior decorator. Another note: those are Advan Boxes, no I don't have 18x10s, they are what the seller of the wheels got in place of the stockies they had.

Big box along the couch is the FR exhaust, has a bunch of the little boxes on it (gauges, injectors, etc)
Super super doper jelly right now!!!! That is crazy how that looks in your living room. Oh how I remember the days.

Back