2012+ Honda Civic Suspension Options With Product Info & Links

Axion Industries is selling D2 Pro-Series lowering springs for the 9th gen, anyone heard anything on these springs? On D2's website it says it drops 2" all around

Great info here though it would be nice if the manufacturers listed their spring rates rather than just drop height. Anyone know oem springs rates?

I want to purchase coilovers but I'm so undecided! Lol
I just don't know which ones to go with...

Take a chance and roll some dice?

images

I want to purchase coilovers but I'm so undecided! Lol
I just don't know which ones to go with...
I personally use BWR full bodies on my 07 Accord Hybrid v6 and K Sports on my track toys. I picked BWR for the Accord based on street rode quality from prior customer installs. They are cheap with a 3 yr warranty and ride great! Catch is no 9th gen yet... So ill prob get K Sports on our 9th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally use BWR full bodies on my 07 Accord Hybrid v6 and K Sports on my track toys. I picked BWR for the Accord based on street rode quality from prior customer installs. They are cheap with a 3 yr warranty and ride great! Catch is no 9th gen yet... So ill prob get K Sports on our 9th.
K sport is def one that have been leaning towards.

Take a chance and roll some dice?

images
I live right outside Atlantic city, nj but have a hard time gambling, go figure huh. Lol
Ultimately I'm going to have to. I gambled with the full race exhaust and absolutely love it so I guess I'm gonna have to roll them bones again! Thanks for the advice.

I live right outside Atlantic city, nj but have a hard time gambling, go figure huh. Lol
Ultimately I'm going to have to. I gambled with the full race exhaust and absolutely love it so I guess I'm gonna have to roll them bones again! Thanks for the advice.

i do it everytime i click the "pay now" button lol
which is often :/

I just finished lowering my coupe today. Looks great and rides even better. Just wondering to everyone who has used lowering springs on their 9th gen , how long have you had them installed and has anyone had any issues with their stock shocks after a year or so? Had a local guy tell me the stock shocks will go out after about a year (also owns a 9th).

Last edited:
I don't recall anyone saying they've blown their stocks yet. What springs did you install?

webby , Can I 8th generation civic coilovers swap on my car? anyone try thıs?
there ıs no coılover for 9th cıvıc ın here :(

Last edited:
You would have to disconnect the front swaybar to run a 8th gen coilover setup. The front sway attaches to the strut on the 9th gen, and does not on the 8th.

d2 makes coilovers for the non-si
buddy club n+ makes them for the non-si
Megan EZ Street Coilovers makes them for the non-si
Megan Racing Street Series makes them for the non-si

http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threa...ons-with-product-info-links.6860/#post-141003

Back