Redneck Auto Thread

I've always thought of redneck rides as a fix it thing, like McGiver

1sm2Vkp.jpg

Ok, I'm probably going to get laughed at for this but there is a good story behind it.
This is me..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374199993.597456.jpg
I made a deer bind out of an old windmill and I needed a way to get it to my hunting spot. I found this trailer on my grandparents farm and strapped the windmill to it. Well the tires were so rotten that it was bouncing the windmill off the trailer. I didn't have any spare tires to throw on it, but I did have a chainsaw. I just buzzed the tread off both wheels and that thing was as smooth a ride as my SI haha. Everyone in my area has at least a little redneck in them :P

Ok, I'm probably going to get laughed at for this but there is a good story behind it.
This is me..

I made a deer bind out of an old windmill and I needed a way to get it to my hunting spot. I found this trailer on my grandparents farm and strapped the windmill to it. Well the tires were so rotten that it was bouncing the windmill off the trailer. I didn't have any spare tires to throw on it, but I did have a chainsaw. I just buzzed the tread off both wheels and that thing was as smooth a ride as my SI haha. Everyone in my area has at least a little redneck in them :P
Did it leave grooves in the pavement?

Nope, it still had a little bit of sidewall left so the rims didn't hardly touch the road, it was only on the hwy for about 200ft the rest was grass and minimum maintenance roads.

Back