New Contests

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
The votes were in and it will be the painter's tape challenge, obnoxious car decorations and spicy food challenge.

For the painter's tape and obnoxious car decorations, simply apply painter's tape in a nice design that will look good. Both Speedysal and his son customade93 did really nice painter's tape designs last year that both pretty much collectively won. It can be of the 9thcivic website or something else. Voting will be performed by everyone at the group shoot.

For obnoxious car decorations, please be as creative and offensive as you can without risking injury from any angry locals (think the American car challenge from Top Gear). Bonus points if you manage to get a response from anyone while we're on our driving outings (like I did last year from some angry, god-fearing locals). Super bonus points if you're asked to remove it by any LEOs. Please let me know if you anger anyone and I'll keep note of it. Voting will be done by everyone at the group shoot, with bonus points added afterwards

The spicy food challenge will be added, this will take place on Friday, mainly because if people bring their own stuff, I don't want it to sit around for days before being eaten. Also Since I won't be cooking heavily on Friday, if there's anything that needs final prep, then the kitchen of my cabin will be open.

This thread will keep track of people who want to be: judges, and contestants.

Basically, you will make something, I will label what it is and the judges will taste and it and vote on overall heat, flavor, and palate. I recommend whoever wants to be a judge, have a taste for the heat. So below I will list the judges, if you want to be a judge either PM me or post in the thread and I'll add

Same for contestants, if you want to share what you want to make, that's fine, you don't have to in order to keep us in suspense. But either reply to the thread or PM me.

Judges:

1. death_roll

Contestants:

1. death_roll

Get the painters tape out and start getting creative...

dsc00718mi.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

HPIM1469.sized.jpg

3681019460_9d3d96a935_o.sized.jpg

192446d1315844519_driving_chicago_florida_looking_protect_front_end_car_bimmerfest_east_2011_159.jpg

155912_460349752980_70146617980_5500187_7467508_n.jpg

Let your imagination run wild... a trophy will be awarded to the best painters tape job (voted by attendees)

Lol 118k on the G, I could care less about rock chips....ZFG

I'm only in it to make silly painters tape designs that get me yelled at by angry southerners.

Bump...any takers for the food challenge?? Someone voted for this, here it is.

Or did anyone other than me / webby / nix read this thread?

Don't have to register for the tape / decorations, just show up with them already on your car or just put it on when you arrive.

Well for now it looks like I'll be making things for everyone to sample :flame:

Should be, if you don't try something, then no exhaust video for you the next day :lildevil:

Back