9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Anyone know the schedule for Saturday? If I don't have to work,I'm coming just want to make sure I get to meet the people on here.main reason I'm going,the driving will be cool,but just meeting other people with same interest will be cooler.

Anyone know the schedule for Saturday? If I don't have to work,I'm coming just want to make sure I get to meet the people on here.main reason I'm going,the driving will be cool,but just meeting other people with same interest will be cooler.

According to the itinerary
Saturday 9/14:

8:00AM – The exhaust video. Meet at the small parking lot outside the Wildwood grill. I will start ferrying people up to the start spot at 8:30AM. (if it's too early, too bad)

11:00AM – Group drive on the skyway(This is pretty much open for anyone to drive anywhere or do something else in the area (sightsee, jet skis, etc.).

4:00PM – Group photos with all of the cars and attendees at Fontana Dam. Voting for the vehicles will be held at this time as well.

Voting for:

Best use of painter's tape
Best Obnoxious Car Decorations
Best 9th gen civic
Best 8th gen civic
Best party crasher

6:00PM - Evening dinner and cookout at death_roll's, and surrounding cabins reserved by the other attendees. BYOF / BOYB is accepted, I will post a menu as we get closer to the big weekend. I do hope you have a palate for hot foods.

8:00PM - Pool tournament, and round 2 of Extreme Ping Pong, located in the game room; the trophies will be awarded after the tournament is over.

10:00PM – TBD, potential night run on the dragon or skyway.

Anyone leaving from miami or georgia area that would want to caravan? Im quiting my job if I cant get Thursday and Friday off

Sorry....... I thought you got it for yourself..... I was a little leery about saying anything at all....... It's just something that's been hashed over on my MC forum so much, I thought I'd pass it on, but stepped on my tail as usual...... No harm intended just in fyi mode.

Sorry....... I thought you got it for yourself..... I was a little leery about saying anything at all....... It's just something that's been hashed over on my MC forum so much, I thought I'd pass it on, but stepped on my tail as usual...... No harm intended just in fyi mode.

Didn't mean to be harsh, everything I have in the picture is being given away either from raffle drawings or favorite car votes, I also have lug nuts that aren't pictured.

Webby is also sending me prizes from forum sponsors that will be raffled off as well, so there's probably something else you like and / or can use down the road.

Didn't mean to be harsh, everything I have in the picture is being given away either from raffle drawings or favorite car votes, I also have lug nuts that aren't pictured.

Webby is also sending me prizes from forum sponsors that will be raffled off as well, so there's probably something else you like and / or can use down the road.

The only thing I'll win is a pin the tail on a donkey game...... :D

Back