2012+ Civic Downpipe List With Product Info & Links

I've yet to see a downpipe for sale here

How long have you had it? How many miles? If I recall, you haven't had it that long. I you could get 75-80% of the average going retail price right now.

Situation sucks, btw. :( Sorry to hear.

I didn't have it more than 3 months.. sadly I have to sell it now. And if you can help me get the average price that'll be great.

hey im about to buy a new 2013 honda civic si 4-door. does anyoone have any suggestions on what the first thing is i should do to it?

welcome to the site!
i would start with an intake, and flashpro.
then move on to the rest of the bolt ons and maybe an HID kit and/or projectors.
if that is what you're planning to do.
maybe drop it first if you like that look better than going fast...
it's really a personal preference, but you can check out the links in my signature for everything that's available

Has Anyone running a full race downpipe for a while examine them for cracks or fractures? I know when rv6-p got into the downpipe business with 7th gen accords/TL's, he made them similar to the full race downpipe, after a while people selling their used downpipes noticed stress fractures or cracks near the welds. This is why he had 3 versions of the same product, V1 V2 and V3. Trial and error finally brought him to use this new cast bell mouth design.

"Details
Over the years we’ve made several improvements to perfect this product. The biggest challenge was getting a round pipe to fit smoothly into an oblong hole. By stretching the pipe thin spots were formed that were prone to cracking. Combined with the rocking of the engine, cracking failures were fairly common. To solve this problem we tried using flex pipes, thicker materials and extra thick welds. These were all band aid fixes that never completely solved the problems. Until we decided to take a new approach.
Introducing the new V3 Precat deletes aka V3 PCDs. Designed completely using 3D CAD and CMM. The transition from flange to pipe or high flow cat is made from precision casted 304 stainless steel. This allows for optimum turbulence free flow with no sacrifice in strength. The castings are no thinner then 5mm at their thinnest point, roughly 3 times thicker then the V2 PCDs. We are confident that the V3 PCDs can handle any abuse without cracking."
http://rv6-p.com/v3pcd-223.html

welcome to the site!
i would start with an intake, and flashpro.
then move on to the rest of the bolt ons and maybe an HID kit and/or projectors.
if that is what you're planning to do.
maybe drop it first if you like that look better than going fast...
it's really a personal preference, but you can check out the links in my signature for everything that's available
what do you reccomend for flashpro?

I just installed the full race Downpipe and exhaust! Sounds amazing.. Only thing is now the engine light comes on and says check emissions systems so that's annoying all the o2 sensors are in but it took about 30 min of driving to come on. Any reason why or how to fix it??

I just installed the full race Downpipe and exhaust! Sounds amazing.. Only thing is now the engine light comes on and says check emissions systems so that's annoying all the o2 sensors are in but it took about 30 min of driving to come on. Any reason why or how to fix it??

Did you let it run idle for at least 10 minutes after install?

Did you let it run idle for at least 10 minutes after install?

No getting around it without FlashPro or a defouler.

I got an email from full race I asked them they said I need an o2 sensor spacer so it's not fully in the exhaust as theirs more flow now. Woulda been nice to know that before I installed it. Ill be getting the flash pro in the spring but might have to get it earlier now lol I just spent 3GS on my car exhaust and Downpipe and retro fit headlights. Hmm maybe ill just put up with it

I got an email from full race I asked them they said I need an o2 sensor spacer so it's not fully in the exhaust as theirs more flow now. Woulda been nice to know that before I installed it. Ill be getting the flash pro in the spring but might have to get it earlier now lol I just spent 3GS on my car exhaust and Downpipe and retro fit headlights. Hmm maybe ill just put up with it

I thought the full-race ones came with defoulers? Both U-R and RV6 provide one with their downpipes.

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=19652
this should fix the problem (although I've personally not tested it in the FR downpipe). You may want to contact corsport about it.

Back