2012+ Civic Downpipe List With Product Info & Links

I thought the full-race ones came with defoulers? Both U-R and RV6 provide one with their downpipes.

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=19652
this should fix the problem (although I've personally not tested it in the FR downpipe). You may want to contact corsport about it.
Not so true. I had a post earlier in the week about smog testing. My buddies fb6 had a high flow catted version from RV6 and it did not come with one
Here is a pic to prove it.
WP_20130830_009.jpg

They should only be needed when no cat is run. They show the defouler on their hardware pic. It says it comes with "all necessary hardware". I'm guessing they only ship them when the customer chooses the catless downpipe, but @RV6 could chime in.

Is that user throwing a code?

They should only be needed when no cat is run. They show the defouler on their hardware pic. It says it comes with "all necessary hardware". I'm guessing they only ship them when the customer chooses the catless downpipe, but @RV6 could chime in.

Is that user throwing a code?
He was but reset his readiness codes thru FP. The shop he was at added one so he could pass smog. This is a catted version. Mine is the same but came with a defouler.

So rv6 sent you one, but didn't send him one? Did he contact them?

Full race sent me the link to a o2 spacer on eBay so I ordered mine a couple days ago and I'm told that will fix my code so hopefully. My Downpipe is catted

Kind of a basic question that may have already been covered.. But I am getting basic upgrades, just a k&n Sri and either catback exhaust (leaning towards q300) or a downpipe!! Don't have money or both, which is more important for exhaust flow? A catless DP is much more in my budget but if it makes more sense to get the catback I will wait. I will also be getting a flashpro and vit tune when I can. I would like to keep this engine setup for a while and focus on suspension upgrades. Opinions??

The downpipe will make a bigger difference as far as gains go.

The downpipe will make a bigger difference as far as gains go.
That was the answer I was looking for! Cheaper and better performance wise. I'm assuming with a catless it will growl quite a bit more then stock. Installation time eta? Do I need anything other then regular tools? (And an o2 socket I hear)? Thanks a lot! Helpful as always webby

That was the answer I was looking for! Cheaper and better performance wise. I'm assuming with a catless it will growl quite a bit more then stock. Installation time eta? Do I need anything other then regular tools? (And an o2 socket I hear)? Thanks a lot! Helpful as always webby
Check out the DIY section for the Full-Race downpipe and exhaust to get an idea of the install. You may want to reconsider on catless as far as sound, smell, and rasp goes.

Check out the DIY section for the Full-Race downpipe and exhaust to get an idea of the install. You may want to reconsider on catless as far as sound, smell, and rasp goes.
Fair enough, I figure catted version would sound stock. Hard to find vids of stock exhaust with DP for comparison. Single high flow cat may be the way to go, figured the downside of catless was emissions testing which we don't have in nb :) thanks guys.

i just added my exhaust spacer and no more "check emissions system" haha yay!

Kind of a basic question that may have already been covered.. But I am getting basic upgrades, just a k&n Sri and either catback exhaust (leaning towards q300) or a downpipe!! Don't have money or both, which is more important for exhaust flow? A catless DP is much more in my budget but if it makes more sense to get the catback I will wait. I will also be getting a flashpro and vit tune when I can. I would like to keep this engine setup for a while and focus on suspension upgrades. Opinions??

i have injen cai, and full race catted dp and full exhaust.. ive seen dyno on injen cai and full race engine back and ur looking at approx 205-210 WHP and with flash pro about 220whp my flash pro is the next thing but ive spent to much lately haha just did my head lights too. installation time will be about 4 hours depending on what you ave at your disposal for full engine back exhaust.

i have injen cai, and full race catted dp and full exhaust.. ive seen dyno on injen cai and full race engine back and ur looking at approx 205-210 WHP and with flash pro about 220whp my flash pro is the next thing but ive spent to much lately haha just did my head lights too. installation time will be about 4 hours depending on what you ave at your disposal for full engine back exhaust.
Wish I could but I have limited income right now :( still getting and Sri as a bday present for myself. Maybe by the time I have enough or FP etc I will also have enough for full exhaust system as well.

where did you see numbers that high? i have a takeda intake and full race dp and cat back and im tuned. im not sure my hp but 220 would sounds high to me unless the injen makes that much more hp

Injen right on their website has it dynoed at 14 whp gain. Then FR catted dp is the same and the exhaust would be around 10whp if my math is correct so maybe when it's tuned u would be around 215

Back