Hybrid Racing cai with rbc

You can pair the HR with a SC setup.

If you're changing to IAT sensor, it would be better using a custom intake.

i currently have a 09 si and bought a takeda cai and then bought the hr cai and didn't install and im going to upgrade to the 2013 si and i was going to install it on there what all would i have to do and did you do a DIY ill be wanting to do this.

That intake is for 2006-2011 Si. You can use it since you have the RBC installed.

You can if you have the RBC IM and Flashpro. It's already been proven by FXRob. See post #15.

If you're changing to IAT sensor, it would be better using a custom intake.

How is this for custom?

UYMnC12.jpg

Last edited:
Cmon. That's a downgrading type of custom. Lol.

I wonder if the PRL 3.5" CAI is just as good if not better in all aspects than the Hybrid Racing CAI?

I wonder if the PRL 3.5" CAI is just as good if not better in all aspects than the Hybrid Racing CAI?
I would bet it is...PRL is a great company that makes high quality parts, especially for the price.

I wouldn't say anything is wrong with the PRL. But i had a hand in the hybrid racing cai. It's one of the most epic pieces out there for this vehicle. It was designed from the start to beat every intake on the market, and Russ went on to do dyno comparisons to prove just that.

Not to mention there is literally no other intake that has the bypass valve to prevent hydrolock and it works REALLY well.

Back