Bulb Sizes - Lamp Replacement Guide

7443 = T20
7440 = T20
168 = T10
194 = T10
DE3175 = 31mm Festoon
If your trying to be technical, DE3175 can be a 41mm festoon too.

The only reason you see different values is because they are different bulbs. If your swapping with LED's wattage is different anyways.

Last edited:
925Isog.png

Backup lights are all T20

Last edited:
thinking about replacing my drl/high beams to yellow nokya ones. Quick question though whats the stock wattage on the oem bulbs? The one nokya lists is that they are 65w and my only concern is will it get to hot and melt the plastic around the bulb or mess up the wiring? Any info is greatly appreciated.

thinking about replacing my drl/high beams to yellow nokya ones. Quick question though whats the stock wattage on the oem bulbs? The one nokya lists is that they are 65w and my only concern is will it get to hot and melt the plastic around the bulb or mess up the wiring? Any info is greatly appreciated.

65w is fine dude, stock I BELIEVE is 35w.

I have the Spyder fog lights which have bulbs already in them, but they are not the best quality. I'm looking for h11 bulbs that are LED and are as bright as possible. I don't want to go HID route, don't need to be that bright. I would like them to be white with a blue tint to them.

I found these, but am wondering what the differences are. Are the different numbers referring to brightness. Are there ant over heating potential dangers if i get LED bulbs that are maxed out for brightness. I would assume not because they are LEDs, but want to have this confirmed. Thanks!

http://www.shopwiki.com/l/Xenon-White-H11-LED-Bulbs,-H11-LED-Fog-Lights,-H8-LED-Fog-Lights

Last edited:
Ok.. i looked around and I know this is such a novice question... but how do i change the low beam bulb in a 2013 coupe? don't think I can stick my hand in there.

Ok.. i looked around and I know this is such a novice question... but how do i change the low beam bulb in a 2013 coupe? don't think I can stick my hand in there.
if you have to change the signal bolbs you're better off to remove the headlight. Otherwise, you can remove all the **** in the way and then you'll be able to reach em easy.

if you have to change the signal bolbs you're better off to remove the headlight. Otherwise, you can remove all the **** in the way and then you'll be able to reach em easy.

Thx @AlienPrime, I'm just changing the low and hi beams. Just picked up some yellow Nokya's for DRL/Hi and PIAA's for lows. Did the hi's and they look sweet..me likes..lol.
Just couldnt figure how the Efff i was going to stick my hand in there to change the low's.

Thx @AlienPrime, I'm just changing the low and hi beams. Just picked up some yellow Nokya's for DRL/Hi and PIAA's for lows. Did the hi's and they look sweet..me likes..lol.
Just couldnt figure how the Efff i was going to stick my hand in there to change the low's.
take out the battery on one side and take out the washerfluid pour drain one other

Back