Squiggy and Spidergirl's Annual Halloween Movie Fest!

squiggy

Cartographer
VIP Member
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Every year we do 31 movies in 31 days to celebrate Halloween. They can be horror, thriller, monster, horror-comedy, or anything that could qualify as a Halloween movie!

This year we are kicking it off with:

monstersquad_poster.jpg

Nice idea. I knew a guy who always did a movie marathon on Halloween night. He'd always watch the original movie Halloween and then 3 or so other random movies.

Nice! You don't have to tell me twice, everyday is Halloween. I mean dang, I wore a wig for almost 2 days just to mess with people.

Everyday is Halloween!

Love Halloween, but dress in funny costumes, not scary ones.
(---- Even dressed as this guy one year.
This was a good fun Halloween movie. Dam possessed car had HIDs. :flame:

image.jpg

Carrie, Salem's Lot, Christine, Eyes of the Dragon, and The Mist are my favorites by far. I enjoyed most of the Bachman books quite a bit too.

#3 Decided to go with a Universal Monsters classic

mummys_curse_poster_04.jpg

Reactions: Nix
Nice choice! I always have trouble watching the whole thing but the original Nosferatu is pretty creepy. I think it's on Netflix.

I highly recommend Dead Snow. Also there is one called Troll Hunter. It's very good as well.

I have been debating on Troll Hunter sometime this month. I have heard nothing but good things about Dead Snow.

Nosferatu is awesome!

Yep. This household is not afraid of subtitles!

Reactions: Nix
I'm not a big fan. People kept going nuts over that movie, and I just can't get into it

I'm not a big fan. People kept going nuts over that movie, and I just can't get into it

How many times have you tried to watch it? Have you ever watched the Evil Dead movies?

I've seen army of darkness once. I saw the 2013 evil dead remake. It's been so long since I saw the regular evil dead... I cannot recall which one(s) I did see. I do recall the chainsaw being strapped to his arm at one point. I guess I could go back and watch them again. It just didn't live up to the hype after so many people acted like it was the best horror movie ever.

Back