**New** Official So Cal 9's Crew

Arm0ged0n

Corona, CA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Official So Cal 9's Crew
This is the official So Cal 9's Car Club. This is a group of people who enjoy a good car meet. All people from OC/IE/LA/SD whether you have an SI to a LX, are all welcome. We just want to unify all the 9th gens in So Cal. We have a once a month mandatory meeting either on a Friday or Saturday and we rotate counties to make it fair to all our members. Keep checking back for our monthly meet updates, pictures, topics etc.

We are officially sponsored by:

AXION INDUSTRIES
TNA AUTOSPORTS

Here are the current requirements to join our crew:

1) Your car MUST BE at least DROPPED and further modification is
encouraged. Remember it's your built, be proud of your hard
work!

2) You must attend 3 meets before being accepted as a member.
Other meets also count toward this requirement, as long as your attendance was witnessed by another member.

3) Your participation at our monthly meet is greatly appreciated.

4) Have mutual respect for each other and each other's whip

5) Absolutely no burn outs or revving during the meets. The last thing we want is to burn out a spot and build a bad reputation.

6) Have fun! Don't be shy, we're a bunch of awesome people :)
Official Decals:

They're available for Confirmed Members only, and will be awarded at the mandatory meets.

Official Shirts:
Are available for members and family.

Next Upcoming Meet:

Xtreme Autofest
May 31st, 2014
Anaheim Stadium

Last edited:
hey been to a meet and you guys ended up leaving to go race each other wasnt my type of crew but it seems like it has changed . i would like to attend another meet. but im only free on sundays and everyday after 6pm

hey been to a meet and you guys ended up leaving to go race each other wasnt my type of crew but it seems like it has changed . i would like to attend another meet. but im only free on sundays and everyday after 6pm
Paul, if I recall correctly, we've informed you numerous times that you got the wrong crew. The Socal 9's don't encourage racing, unless it's on a legal track. I will be updating this page with future upcoming meets. Our next meet is a huge event, it's a Cruise for Cancer meet. 10-13-2013 Sunday.

Here's the following meeting spot before the Cruising for Cancer Benefit show:

Fairmount Park
2601 Fairmount Blvd, Riverside, CA ‎
Meeting there at 9:30am

For those who are passing by my pad, be there around 9:00am :)

hey guys i would love to make the upcoming meet but iv recently gotten 2 speeding tickets within the last 30 days :oops: (57 in a 40 and 51 in a 40). I have been so busy working and trying to get these payed off. I received the first one yesterday in the mail and thats already going to be $471 + traffic school. The second however, I have to appear infront of a judge and give a good excuse as to why I received two tickets and hopefully not get my license suspended! So lesson learned- DON'T SPEED!

hey guys i would love to make the upcoming meet but iv recently gotten 2 speeding tickets within the last 30 days :oops: (57 in a 40 and 51 in a 40). I have been so busy working and trying to get these payed off. I received the first one yesterday in the mail and thats already going to be $471 + traffic school. The second however, I have to appear infront of a judge and give a good excuse as to why I received two tickets and hopefully not get my license suspended! So lesson learned- DON'T SPEED!
way to go lol remember to ask santa for a cop radar and keep the speedin at the track and the strips!

Can i get the number 11. Kaan Bellek 2012 Honda Civic LX Ralley Red. I live in Beaumont :) Thanks :)

Can i get the number 11. Kaan Bellek 2012 Honda Civic LX Ralley Red. I live in Beaumont :) Thanks :)

thank you for your interest, hope to see you at one of our events.For more information on how to join the crew please see the 1st post.

Back