Status
Not open for further replies.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
We've gone absolutely mad!!!!

jnBk3Ec.jpg

We have too much inventory, and it's time to liquidate some projectors. This is our way of thanking those who are active on 9thcivic.

Do you have over 100 posts on 9thcivic? If so, you can get a set of projectors shipped in the United States for just $69.00!!! Competitors are selling them for over $130 shipped. Want an even better deal? Buy two sets for just $130 SHIPPED!!! This two for 1 deal will not last long.
proj-500x500.jpg

How can you buy them? You have to PM me, and I will send you a link to purchase. It's that easy.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/conversations/add?to=webby

Everyone should act fast before it gets announced on our facebook fan page tomorrow!

I am far from 100 post :( recently just came back from the other forum. Bummer :(
You'd be surprised what you can accomplish even without spamming. Go look at some build threads, post some pics of your car, give some feedback in other threads, look through the DIYs, etc. Might take a few days but you can get there if you really want :)

You'd be surprised what you can accomplish even without spamming. Go look at some build threads, post some pics of your car, give some feedback in other threads, look through the DIYs, etc. Might take a few days but you can get there if you really want :)

Awesome haha, thanks "Hermione" I will certainly do that. I actually like this forum better than the other one lol

I'm not aware of anything on the market besides morimoto minis?

:O nice. Quite a bit of work to do QUAD's projector lol. Still thinking if I should do retro or just get the asia projector headlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back