Broadway Mirror

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Last edited:
I have the broadway 270mm convex mirror, it works great. Just a little harder telling distance from the mirror while backing up but it helps see a lot more. Really helps me see the blind spot from the rear right side.
Yes it clamps right over the existing mirror and I have no problem with it getting in the way of the sun visors.

Thanks for input. It seems like there may be a choice if I am understanding correctly.
Convex or straight. Most going with convex. ???

I used to have the 400mm broadway mirror. It clamped right onto the stock mirror and I never had any issues with the sun visors down. You'll be fine with a 270mm.

I use a 300mm straight since you cant really see out behind the B pillar anyways. But it gives the entire rear window without moving your head.

Yeah you should deff. buy. I've had the 300mm straight before I even had my civic. Helps you see a lot more and that's at a good price too.

With a 270mm convex, I keep wishing I could angle out the wing mirrors out more so the 3 mirrors could make a continuous "view" if you get my meaning. Note that I drive a Versa :p

IMG_1677.JPG
I have the 300mm blue tinted flat Broadway. I recommend the flat one because alot of people say that the convex one sometimes gives them a headache. Also decided on the blue tint cause it drowns out annoying bright *** HIDs behind me. One of my earliest mods and I've never regretted it.

I agree , have not got a headache from it either.

Yeah, I didn't get a headache at all, my eyes just got a little funky the first few times I looked at it...but now it feels completely natural and I don't think I could revert back to the stock mirror.

Convex..... You're only suppose to look to your rear for split sec's at a time.... not enough time to give you a headache.
I don't see the point in a straight RV mirror, it's the area from your peripheral vision all the way to the rear view mirror that's the blind spot.
That's where you need to see, the longer you take your eyes off the front the more danger you're in.

Convex..... You're only suppose to look to your rear for split sec's at a time.... not enough time to give you a headache.
I don't see the point in a straight RV mirror, it's the area from your peripheral vision all the way to the rear view mirror that's the blind spot.
That's where you need to see, the longer you take your eyes off the front the more danger you're in.

I don't think they're getting headaches from "staring" at the mirror, even glancing at it (at first) almost makes your eyes want to cross, at least that's how I felt, so I can see how it would give you a headache just from glancing at it, especially if you glance at it several times a minute, which is what you're supposed to do. Some can adjust to it and some can't. Took me about 10 minutes (of normal driving) to adjust to it.

Dam. Now I'm confused about which one to take again. Lol

If you want just a wide view, go with a flat one, but if you want a wider-ER view then go with the convex one. It really helps, I can see outside my rear passenger window with it, it's awesome. Just remember, the convex mirror makes it a little harder to judge just how close you are to things when you're backing up.

Back