Refreshed 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe Coming to 2013 SEMA Show

dimsum

Vancouver, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Don't know how many of you guys have seen this or I may be just late to the party....

I was just on Motortrend site and i saw this...

http://wot.motortrend.com/refreshed...g-to-2013-sema-show-420073.html#axzz2iZvpNL9y

Looks and sounds pretty cool...it'll match with the current 2013 Sedan much better :)

Although it seems like there have been so many refreshes of the Civic now...even though I know theres been only 1 :P, or it seems like there is always news about the Civic :)

2014-Honda-Civic-Si-coupe-rear-motion-view-796x528.jpg

Hmmm....looks like those tail lights would be a direct fit for the '12s and '13s.

@CollegeHillsHonda may want to prepare for an influx of orders if that is the case!

ddn9L82.jpg

J9Dt7GV.jpg

The 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe comes with a new exterior design and improved performance. Honda is going to announce the technical specifications and full details of the new Civic Si Coupe (2014) on November 5th at 9:30 a.m. PT. Judging from the image released by Honda, the new Civic Si Coupe is going to feature a boot lid spoiler, a new diffuser, a modified rear bumper and re-styled tail lights. It appears to have a new set of lightweight alloys wheels too. The 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe is probably powered by a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder i-VTEC engine, which in the previous version was offering 200 hp and 230 Nm of torque. However, Honda mentions that the performance of the 2014 Civic Si Coupe has been improved, so we should expect more horsepowers from it. :think:

Welp time to trade in again.

Hahaha...I know...these refreshes are killing me...seems like the turnover rate is as fast an samsung galaxy phone...

The logical & car enthusiast side says I hope they add more power and improve it...but the other side of me which owns the 2012, says Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :sadbanana:

I've had my 2012 for one year and now I'm going to see 2 refreshes already...

The Accord and Civic have really been getting closer and closer in terms of styling in the past 2 years.

it's interesting that they kept the third brake light on the decklid instead of putting it on the spoiler like the 13 sedan

it's interesting that they kept the third brake light on the decklid instead of putting it on the spoiler like the 13 sedan
bums me out because im already planing on trying to get this spoiler but with my lx the third brake is behind the glass.

It's an interesting design on the rear bumper. I'll wait for more info and pics.

Interesting. If they go with the new Earth Dreams for the new Civic and keep the same HP increase as happened for the Accord we talk about 5% more and a almost 10% for torque. Accord went from 177 to 185 / 166 to 181 so the Si should go to 210 and 187. Really curious about the performance changes, maybe they drop the weight as well (Helps fuel efficiency as well so maybe it is in their plans).

If they would go to 250 HP and 220 torque I may be a bit disappointed with my one year old purchase but then again I love driving it regardless of the numbers. I could have bought a turbo with beasty numbers if that's what I wanted. Or I can get an SC and get the same numbers :)

Back