Photos Urban Titanium Metallic

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
urban.jpg

This thread is designed to work as a gallery of Urban Titanium Metallic. Please post photos of your car in this thread, so others can view examples. It doesn't matter what trim model Civic it is.

If you have a specific question about a car or modification seen in this thread, please send the member a private message. That way, this thread is purely full of photos.

Thanks

Hello everybody,

This is my car. Its a Civic LX. Made some mods like a rearview camera, rearwindow sunblind, courtesy lamps in all doors, correct i-VTEC decals, side moldins, door and mud guards, fog lights and added variable speed intermittent wipers (like the ones in a EX). Next in my list are the Si grille and the Hybrid door mirrors with LED blinkers.

IMG_1092.JPGIMG_1083.JPGIMG_1085.JPGIMG_0740-1 detalle.jpg

Hello everybody,

This is my car. Its a Civic LX. Made some mods like a rearview camera, rearwindow sunblind, courtesy lamps in all doors, correct i-VTEC decals, side moldins, door and mud guards, fog lights and added variable speed intermittent wipers (like the ones in a EX). Next in my list are the Si grille and the Hybrid door mirrors with LED blinkers.

View attachment 11241View attachment 11242View attachment 11243View attachment 11244

For the fog lights, did you have to get a new bumper?

Recommend to install LED door sills because the really make the car stand out and gives is "a little flair". I installed them in a different way than some have done in the forum: the four of them do not light at the same time when a door is opened but each lights independently when the correspondent door is opened.

IMG_1768.JPG IMG_1775.JPG

Back