Refreshed 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe Coming to 2013 SEMA Show

The fog lights, or lower lip/bumper seems to be too aggressive or disconnected, from the top half of the bumper.

Now days....seems like every car maker is redesigning there front ends to have some sort of gaping / angry look....starting with Audi grills, Lancer fronts, Lexus spindle front, Mazda komodo front, Hyundai semi smiley front, fords Aston grill. Am I forgetting any other gaping mouths? :P. I don't think its a bad thing, but don't think its a great thing either...it's quite evident each generation to see who is borrowing who's design que's.

Honda went with gaping fogs instead of the typical grill :P.

.... :sadbanana: sad banana....

i love the back though im for sure going to try to get that spoiler

The 2014 Civic Coupe and Coupe Si

Following a major refresh of Civic Sedan styling for 2013, Honda turns its attention to the Civic Coupe and Coupe Si, implementing a host of exterior design changes that include a more aggressive grille, hood, front fenders and headlight design. Additional Coupe exterior changes include new taillight lenses, sportier front and rear bumpers, new side mirrors and new wheel designs.

The Civic Si Coupe benefits from the same styling enhancements as the standard Civic Coupe but adds Si-exclusive design cues, including a unique lower front bumper garnish, larger rear decklid spoiler, a distinctive front spoiler and sporty rear air diffuser. The Civic Si Sedan picks up on these same cues, and both the Si Coupe and Si Sedan get larger, 18-inch (+1 inch) wheels and tires with new wheel designs.

The performance-tuned Civic Si Coupe and Si Sedan also get a retuned exhaust system that helps boost peak output to 205 horsepower2 (+4 horsepower) and 174 lb-ft of torque3 (+4 ft-lb).

More details about the full 2014 Civic lineup will be made available at the upcoming Los Angeles Auto Show.

Civics on Display

On display at Honda's SEMA showcase are a 2014 Civic Si Coupe, a 2014 Civic Coupe EX-L equipped with a Honda Genuine Accessories aero kit and 18-inch wheels, the HPD Civic Si Coupe Race Car and the HPD Civic Street Performance Concept, an aggressive street performance concept featuring many HPD racing parts that currently only are available for sanctioned race cars.

what is that little bulge on the side views now that you mention it?

what is that little bulge on the side views now that you mention it?

That's the lane change camera that the Accords have. Camera will come up when you put your signal on to change lanes . Shows your blind spot.

That's the lane change camera that the Accords have. Camera will come up when you put your signal on to change lanes . Shows your blind spot.
ahhhhhhh

that will NOT be in the shopping cart of parts im going to try and steal off this thing lol

Front end kept reminding me of something. Then I remembered! My wife's insight.

2013-Honda-Insight-Exterior-Front.jpg

ahhhhhhh

that will NOT be in the shopping cart of parts im going to try and steal off this thing lol

Looks like a giant wart. Wonder why they couldn't have better integrated it to hide it.

I feel like the kit is a bit to much for my taste. Its not bad but I like the smooth sides from the 1st HFP Kit.

civic-si-hfp-04.jpg

Back