Refreshed 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe Coming to 2013 SEMA Show

Im liking the new navi. Gonna grab that for sure. I never understood why they dont put a lock for our glove compartment :( Its the only reason I dont keep my gun in my car 24/7 ugh

I'd never store a gun in my car 24/7 you know how easy it is to break into a glove box?

God the more I look at it. The more pissed off I get. Seriously, the rear end is fine. Except the spoiler. The spoiler looks like an after thought. But some might like it. Whatever. But still. Remove the spoiler. Put the 2012 sedan Asian style front bumper on it. Projector HID headlights. And go back to the drawing board on the wheels. And bam done. Car of the year.

I'd never store a gun in my car 24/7 you know how easy it is to break into a glove box?

True, at least its much better than having no lock at all. I always debated if I should leave it in the trunk...

God the more I look at it. The more pissed off I get. Seriously, the rear end is fine. Except the spoiler. The spoiler looks like an after thought. But some might like it. Whatever. But still. Remove the spoiler. Put the 2012 sedan Asian style front bumper on it. Projector HID headlights. And go back to the drawing board on the wheels. And bam done. Car of the year.

Some how I feel like the Corolla and Civic team sat down and said, Fuk it, lets just make it look like nothing it was before when 2014 comes around.

532a5128816ff7c5d64f2a6a2d4de845x.jpg

I really don't get the wheel gap for the Si. Forgive me for being ignorant but does anyone in North America actually use chains? Manufacturers keep making cars like the fat soap bar Eclipse with "truck gap". (Note: I live North of the "rust belt" where they use salt that can bore holes in inch thick steel)

It might grow on us once we've seen it a bit more. There were some harsh comments about the sedan refresh last year, me included, and now I'm driving one!!

I agree with the rest of the comments though. The fog light inserts are way too big and I'm not feeling the wheels.

The wheels are not my taste. I like the lights and upper front treatment. The lower front looks the design department were thinking "for the kids" in their decision. Loving my '12 Si sedan right now. The other news from the video was HPD making more street components.

Passenger side mirror has a camera in it as well as rear view camera in trunk.

Looking at the rear taillights of the 2012-2013 civic coupe compared to the 2014. The taillights won't fit. The rear quarter panel sheet metal is different. The tails on the 13 are taller than the 14's.

Funny you mention that. I double checked the other pictures and that's the only one that looks like that, I think its just the angle. Also, reference between the gas door and end, its the same distance. Base on the past civic refreshes, refreshes metal body parts do not get a change.

2014_Honda_Civic_Ext_11.jpg

12_2014_honda_civic_si_coupe_sema_1.sized.jpg

Last edited:
Back