Refreshed 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe Coming to 2013 SEMA Show

They refreshed the sedan last year. You think they are going to refresh the sedan 3 times in 3 years (12, 13, 14)?

i hope they dont change the 14 sedan i really love the look and style of the 13 si sedans and iam going to be selling my 12 lx sedan in febuary when i pay it off and hopfully picking up a 14 si sedan

From the initial pics provided, I'm in the same boat as most it seems.

-Fog light cut outs are far too large (maybe is an aerodynamics thing?)
-Front end just looks funky, too much of a bump in the hood if you ask me, it doesn't look sleek & sporty at all anymore.
-Making your fun to drive car's front look like a hybrid just boggles me.
-Earring style blind spot monitor is weird looking when viewed from front or back. Why not just add a blind spot detector instead of a whole camera?

I'd be interested to see what the 12 & 13 coupes look like with that bumper set up, like most that was my least favorite part of them. But all this aside, we will have to see if it looks any better on the streets instead of the showroom floor before final votes are cast IMHO.

Tailights are hot! Not a fan of the new bumper and rims. Blind spot camera clutch! Rear bumper is ok. Wing not a fan of.
I couldn't get any interior shots, the cars windows were blacked out and I got a dirty look when I tried to open the door :corngrin:
10702545276_3108c128f8_b.jpg
10702587064_7b1b81dd93_b.jpg

10702649884_4e6ca162df_b.jpg

10702657565_443bdc7ef6_b.jpg

10702804416_92b0226ffc_b.jpg

10702884876_30044dc384_b.jpg

10702974636_6f92ba3e12_b.jpg

My initial reaction to the entire design of the new coupe was something along the lines of, "this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen".
The raised front fenders seem out of alignment with the curvature of the lines on the rest of the car. The indentation on the rear bumper. The oversized fog light areas. I still don't get it.
But I have to give Honda credit for making a bold move. After all, it was their last bold move with the 2006 model that moved me to buy one.
The more I look at the car, the more I realize that I'll ultimately start to like it in some way or another.

My initial reaction to the entire design of the new coupe was something along the lines of, "this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen".
The raised front fenders seem out of alignment with the curvature of the lines on the rest of the car. The indentation on the rear bumper. The oversized fog light areas. I still don't get it.
But I have to give Honda credit for making a bold move. After all, it was their last bold move with the 2006 model that moved me to buy one.
The more I look at the car, the more I realize that I'll ultimately start to like it in some way or another.
:yeahthat: ya... i hate saying it but it is already growing on me. they have an add on xbox for it and honestly in rr it looks pretty good.

Would love to see that rear bumper and those tail lights photoshopped on a current gen coupe. I'll most likely get the tail lights, the bumper.. not so sure.

Would love to see that rear bumper and those tail lights photoshopped on a current gen coupe. I'll most likely get the tail lights, the bumper.. not so sure.

Easy. Hold your hand on the picture and block out the front half. Looks like the back half stayed the same other than the bumper and taillight cues.

Easy. Hold your hand on the picture and block out the front half. Looks like the back half stayed the same other than the bumper and taillight cues.

I kind of meant on a Sunburst Coupe with out that hideous spoiler. Since they seemed to change to a new orange color for '14

I have a feeling the pics I posted above are not the US version. I cannot find those pics in any US based media photo packs from honda. Compare it to the EX-L pic below from car and driver. Note the difference in nav/radio & lack of push button start etc.

2014_honda_civic_ex_l_interior_photo_538130_s_1280x782.jpg
Yeah looks pretty much like mine minus the start button and navi model.
5uzysuny.jpg

:think:i wonder if the rear bumper would fit the 12-13 coupe ? im kinda feeling the bottom diffuser lol.

Back