Skunk2 Composite Cold Air Intake!

Its official the new skunk2 intakes are no longer on back order! To bad I spent all my damn money getting the flashpro oh well guess I'll have to wait until next week hopefully they will still have some In stock. Got a good feeling that this will be the best intake for a while I was going to wait for full-race's version but the skunk2 looks very well developed.

I wanna know if I can still use my p2r tbs with this also this intake does work with the stock ecu you don't need pf, here's it being confirmed
hany2y4e.jpg

We haven't installed this combo yet, but I believe the intake will work with the P2R spacer, I think there is enough clearance to allow the intake to be pushed outwards a tiny bit more.

How do you like it?

so far its amazing. noticeable difference IMO. car breaths a lot better and paired with my S2 Header and exhaust it sounds amazing.

tell you what though the install is no cake walk id put it at the intermediate level.

Did i see they quoted 6 hp 8 tq gain from this intake? That's pathetic. They're really selling themselves short trying to sell it without requiring flashpro. I guarantee the gains with flashpro would be upwards of double their figures quoted.

There's been tons of people that have tried to run this intake (even with the smaller maf housing area) on stock ecu on 8th gens and it runs terribly. Do yourself a favor and either don't buy this without flashpro or just wait to install it til you have both.

Did i see they quoted 6 hp 8 tq gain from this intake? That's pathetic. They're really selling themselves short trying to sell it without requiring flashpro. I guarantee the gains with flashpro would be upwards of double their figures quoted.

There's been tons of people that have tried to run this intake (even with the smaller maf housing area) on stock ecu on 8th gens and it runs terribly. Do yourself a favor and either don't buy this without flashpro or just wait to install it til you have both.

What you're saying about the 8th Gen is true...most people did need a FlashPro for it to run best. I'm not sure if this directly applies to the 9th Gen though. We have so far not received any bad feedback or complaints from customers running this intake without a FlashPro. Of course the FlashPro will help a lot in terms of power gains, but I don't think we should jump to conclusion yet that the FlashPro will be required.

We did an unboxing video of this part, forgot to share it with you guys:

Let me know if you have any comments about the video, and if you want to see more of these types of videos in the future.

@PRO Civic you guys are amazing! I received mine last thursday! I order monday!! Overall I love this intake! This doesnt compare with the ART intake I had.. I ran this intake without flashpro for 2 days and honestly I felt power but not as much as now that im getting tuned by Vit! So I do suggest flashpro for this intake.. Thanks Pro civic for the great customer service and fast shipping!

@PRO Civic you guys are amazing! I received mine last thursday! I order monday!! Overall I love this intake! This doesnt compare with the ART intake I had.. I ran this intake without flashpro for 2 days and honestly I felt power but not as much as now that im getting tuned by Vit! So I do suggest flashpro for this intake.. Thanks Pro civic for the great customer service and fast shipping!

Glad you like the intake and the extra power from the tune! It really helps open the engine up and the sound is great too.

I just finished putting my Skunk 2 CAI in and I am getting a VSA code and if I try and drive over 2800 rpm is cutting out and you can feel the car shake any one else had this problem

Yeah I was having that problem, one of your MAF wires is loose.. check the white wire

Back