Official Photoshop Request Thread

27352G05
attachment.php
whole-after-jpg.21540

Can someone please photoshop each color of these wheels on my car?

Whole-after-GM.jpg
Whole-after.jpg

Last edited:
Would anyone be able to Photoshop a set of Fluorescent Yellow Gram Lights 57D's onto my DGM WRX Sedan? Thanks in advance.

adame5y2.jpg

uquby4eb.jpg

i meant for the dyno blue pearl one with the black Volk Racing TE37's. you put bronze TE37's on my dyno blue pearl one. sorry about the confusion

sorry, i looked on tapatalk and it didn't have the attachment and i didn't bother looking at the username. my bad
20130810_104200-1.jpg

Would anyone be able to Photoshop a set of Fluorescent Yellow Gram Lights 57D's onto my DGM WRX Sedan? Thanks in advance.

adame5y2.jpg

uquby4eb.jpg

that picture is kinna small so i found some online and shopped wheels onto those. the pics on google make the wheels look more neon greenish than yellow?

2010_Subaru_Impreza_(MY11)_WRX_sedan_01.jpg
5912228717_eee11de64b_b.jpg

18269f2c34151fc98df66af525c1b3fd.JPG Im really thinking about these ones. Could Anyone possibly lower it a bit too? Much Appreciated!!rsz_20130824_144258.jpg

Heyy anyone who reads this I forgot which thread was the one where people post a pic of the rims they want and a picture of their car and someone would merge the two together so they can see what the car looks like with the rims... Ive checked and checked and cant find the post so I was hoping someone would see this and help me out.

Im forever grateful if anyone helps me out.

Heyy anyone who reads this I forgot which thread was the one where people post a pic of the rims they want and a picture of their car and someone would merge the two together so they can see what the car looks like with the rims... Ive checked and checked and cant find the post so I was hoping someone would see this and help me out.

Im forever grateful if anyone helps me out.
Merged. It was in the photoshop and photography section of the site.

@MrsJrotax101 i am enlisting your help :)
i tried doing this photoshop myself but the wheels keep coming out orange instead of bronze.
i want to see what it would look like if i got my stock wheels powdercoated bronze.
I like the bronze color that is in the second picture of post #322, if that helps
if you have some time and it's not too hard to do this, i would love to see how it looks please

Attachments

• D9lZKCk.jpeg
    D9lZKCk.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 3
@MrsJrotax101 i am enlisting your help :)
i tried doing this photoshop myself but the wheels keep coming out orange instead of bronze.
i want to see what it would look like if i got my stock wheels powdercoated bronze.
I like the bronze color that is in the second picture of post #322, if that helps
if you have some time and it's not too hard to do this, i would love to see how it looks please
Quick 'shop but here it is. I'll keep playing with it if you'd like.

323.jpg

That's perfect! i love it, thanks. i'll be doing this in the spring
I need some photoshop lessons...

Back