Refreshed 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe Coming to 2013 SEMA Show

im sure it will. they didnt change anything else on the back end.
Agreed they try not to change the sheet metal too much. It's a huge expense on their part bumpers/lights should still share the same shapes. With a few exceptions, but in general mid refreshes on cars are normally interchangeable between that chassis code. Example all 06-2011 civics can change parts with each other even though their was a mid refresh in 09.

im sure it will. they didnt change anything else on the back end.
The lights and rear quarter panels are different. It's close, but a 2014 bumper may not actually fit on the 12/13's.

null_zps300b0e5e.png

Look closely the lights on the 14 stop short of the top of the quarter panel . On the 13's they go higher finishing on the top of the quarter panel.

The lights and rear quarter panels are different. It's close, but a 2014 bumper may not actually fit on the 12/13's.
granted it will be up for debate until we can actually see one but there was a pic posted of the top of the tail light and it LOOKS like it will fit but
From KPlayground Facebook

View attachment 28949

this pic that adexternal posted shows it well i believe

there was a better one that was a close up of just the tail but i havent finished my coffee yet and cant find it lol.

What I would be interested in is the exaust updates on the 14' SI. It will be nice if it is just a new downpipe that could be bolted to the 12' and 13' models.

im gonna bet my money on that it fits. If anything, im willing to test the tails as soon as it comes out.
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i want that entire *** end

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i want that entire *** end

My dilemma is if my local enforcers will care if I dont have reflectors in my rear. If they do, ill have to incorporate some somewhere :p

My dilemma is if my local enforcers will care if I dont have reflectors in my rear. If they do, ill have to incorporate some somewhere :p

Can't you just cut a rear brake lamp repair (reflective) tape somewhere... tasteful? Something like a small rectangular piece at the very bottom in the middle?

Can't you just cut a rear brake lamp repair (reflective) tape somewhere... tasteful? Something like a small rectangular piece at the very bottom in the middle?

I was considering doing a red vinyl reflector on top of my leds on the bottom. like how I did my license plate except thats white vinyl

i wanna see the parts catalog for this thing. i wanna know what they did to the r18 exhaust

I'm pissed about the new tech additions. They better not change the exterior of the sedan. Keyless entry/push button start and a 7" touch screen with or with out navi. Standard. That sucks. I already have navi I'd like that push button keyless entry thing. As for lane change departure I don't care.

Back