**New** Official So Cal 9's Crew

? What is going on in these pics? Energy company sponsored a meet?

? What is going on in these pics? Energy company sponsored a meet?
The Socal9's donated money to the "Justice for Murdered Children" it was a big charity event sponsored by the L.A Council, and we were the only 9thgen crew out there, so it was a good event to show support. Then Pitbull Energy Drink approached us and stated that they're willing to sponsor the crew. Just wanted to share this info with you, as the crew is doing things to give something back to the community, and it just happens that we're all 9th gens :)

I'm proudly to announce that our car club/crew "Socal9's" is now sponsored by Axion Industries. I spoke to Mike (Owner) this morning and has agreed to help us out, this may include discounts, and any other extra incentives for our members. He will be checking with me to verify membership, in case of peeps claim that they're from our club/crew when they're not.

List of People Attending:
1) Arm0
2) Corpsman
3) Mayh3m
4) Blacksedansi
5) redsinofo (prospect)
6) eddieq43
7) xixsnake (prospect)
8) Ijan
9) FG4trout
10) ItsnathanC (prospect)
11) FXRob
12) FB6_David
13) ItsAlbertduhh

@Arm0ged0n so... I ordered Buddy Clubs N and they are back ordered till Jan/Feb.
what should I do ? I really want the Buddy Clubs though it's a log wait
I'm not trying to go to all these "meets" with my 4x4 FB6

@Arm0ged0n so... I ordered Buddy Clubs N and they are back ordered till Jan/Feb.
what should I do ? I really want the Buddy Clubs though it's a log wait
I'm not trying to go to all these "meets" with my 4x4 FB6
Bummer bro! They're other options out there and probably cheaper too! If you can't wait that long, then maybe you should cancel your order and seek other options, but that's just my opinion. I know i'm the type of person who gets anxious if I have to wait more than 7 days for a car part LOL

Welcome to the family to the following new members:

David
nmZ1mP6.jpg

Bryan

nQLKd8N.jpg

Donal

bJOHMvE.jpg

Nathan

kYwstlZ.jpg

Back