Black Friday

I agree, but I also agree with the statement "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". I think it was during the 2011 Black Friday where someone was killed by getting trampled by hundreds of people.

What if the person who was killed was trampled in a gun store? Lol.

But still, my point is that chaos can easily be achieved by humans.

We've gone absolutely mad!!!!

jnBk3Ec.jpg

We have too much inventory, and it's time to liquidate some projectors. This is our way of thanking those who are active on 9thcivic.

Do you have over 100 posts on 9thcivic? If so, you can get a set of projectors shipped in the United States for just $69.00!!! Competitors are selling them for over $130 shipped. Want an even better deal? Buy two sets for just $130 SHIPPED!!! This two for 1 deal will not last long.
proj-500x500.jpg

How can you buy them? You have to PM me, and I will send you a link to purchase. It's that easy.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/conversations/add?to=webby

still going on^^ while they last

Went to go pick up someone from WalMart doing a regular non-Black Friday purchase and yeah lines everywhere at like 6:30PM. WHAT THE HECK. Is there going to be a separate thread for Cyber Monday?

Went to go pick up someone from WalMart doing a regular non-Black Friday purchase and yeah lines everywhere at like 6:30PM. WHAT THE HECK. Is there going to be a separate thread for Cyber Monday?
You can continue the cyber monday stuff here. Walmart had their sales start at 6pm last night, so if you were there at 6:30pm, you were there right when the insanity started. They had other sales that started at 8pm and so on.

Back