Dirty Car Thread

IMG_20131210_122916.jpg

Way too much salt in Chicago...i get it washed but it just doesn't stay clean :(

As long as the salt is washed off! yikes!

IMG_20131210_122916.jpg

Way too much salt in Chicago...i get it washed but it just doesn't stay clean :(

That looks painful!!

Not sure whats going on but this was driving through the rain last night... dirty rain water? I washed it the day before ah mah gawd!

IMG_1893.JPG

Is that what that is? I guess it was kinda cold last night but its Houston... if the city is taking precaution, I didnt get the memo :( how can you determine its salt?

Is that what that is? I guess it was kinda cold last night but its Houston... if the city is taking precaution, I didnt get the memo :( how can you determine its salt?

It is obvious to those who have lived in cold snowy weather too many years.

LMAO, I might just do that.

It is obvious to those who have lived in cold snowy weather too many years.

The last time it snowed in Houston was 5 years ago. :/

Run your fingers across it. It will feel gritty, but in an odd way. Not like dirt.

And like @FB2Chris said, you could always lick it. Go on! Lick it!

I could always put regular salt on the table and compare the feeling. Instead of licking, I think ill finger.

If you need something with salt on it to compare it to, this is what mine looks like right now.

View attachment 30267 View attachment 30269 View attachment 30271

That does look vaguely similar. I guess its harder to see with a grey car.

I thought part of Texas was hit by a bad ice storm? They probably put salt down as a precaution.

Back