Welcome 8th generation civic owners!

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Welcome 8th generation civic owners!

We are looking to expand the forum to further bring together Honda Civic enthusiasts. A lot of members of this forum have owned or still own an 8th Generation Honda Civic. This section has been created specifically for 8th gen civic owners (both past and present) to help bring together old and new generations of the Honda Civic. We hope to see members collaborating together to come up with new ideas and help each other expand in the community.

This is currently a start up and as it grows, we'll add more sections for 8th gen owners if needed. Please make yourself comfortable and post up some pics of your 8ths!

If you have questions, feel free to ask!

• Staff
Awesome! I know I've seen you around, but welcome! Make a thread and share a bunch of photos and specs like I did!

I'll add myself to the list.

'09 Alabaster Silver LX-S. Pretty well stock. It's been a great car.

Here's a shot before I traded the '12 Si. I knew I had a picture of them together somewhere.

y3urujyv.jpg

Last edited:
  • Staff
Wow!! That is AWESOME! Why didn't that pic get submitted for the calendar, @ADExternal????
Get everyone posting! Let's get these regional, crew, ad 8th sections pumping!

Wow!! That is AWESOME! Why didn't that pic get submitted for the calendar, @ADExternal????
Get everyone posting! Let's get these regional, crew, ad 8th sections pumping!

I couldnt get everyone's consent :( but defeinitely extend this news to them. Will this in any way affect 8thcivic(dot)com? Im not sure how the forums are in relation to each other.

Back