Photos Snow pics

Y
It's out now... as you can tell in the pic, there is snow stuck in a lot of places it shouldn't have been, lol. I had just dug it out of a 3ft snow drift! Gotta love winter in Canada... :snow:
Ya, tell me about it. The first storm we got was super early and hit hard leaving us with about 30 cm. The snow clearing services were not ready and left it on the roads for the day. I was "scraping" on the snow on my commute. The snow ended up getting up under the plastic undercarriage cover and pushed it out a good 4 inches. I started scraping everywhere so took it to a garage to have a look underneath. We took off the cover and removed the block of ice that had formed. It was about as big as 2 paint cans side by side.

Last edited:
upyte5u8.jpg

Hercules in Ohio today. I think I'll be driving thru Hercules tomorrow.

Block of ice.....Car hasn't moved for 5 days.
Can't believe it actually started.

View attachment 31231
My wheel wells look the same! It's rubbing every time I turn sharp, but with this ridiculous cold snap we're having at the moment it'll be a while before it thaws out. I tried to get it out with the ice scraper and only succeded in breaking my scraper, lol.

@Freddiii We are getting some of Hercules here tomorrow apparently!

My wheel wells look the same! It's rubbing every time I turn sharp, but with this ridiculous cold snap we're having at the moment it'll be a while before it thaws out. I tried to get it out with the ice scraper and only succeded in breaking my scraper, lol.

@Freddiii We are getting some of Hercules here tomorrow apparently!

It's sooooo cold. I'll b on the look out for black ice tho it's been so cold I dint think there's any liquid water to freeze.

So my windshield wiper fluid is frozen. Despite the engine being on since 5am. It has been 4-8 degrees Fahrenheit tho. I thought they never froZe. I tried to add more but the tongue didn't want to budge so I had to force the cap to the side. The new fluid hasn't helped to soften the froEn fluid.

So my windshield wiper fluid is frozen. Despite the engine being on since 5am. It has been 4-8 degrees Fahrenheit tho. I thought they never froZe. I tried to add more but the tongue didn't want to budge so I had to force the cap to the side. The new fluid hasn't helped to soften the froEn fluid.

I'm guessing the lines are frozen between the tank and the spray nozzle. That will take time to thaw. Try to find an indoor heated parking spot for awhile like a mall or something. That would be the fastest way I think.

I'm guessing the lines are frozen between the tank and the spray nozzle. That will take time to thaw. Try to find an indoor heated parking spot for awhile like a mall or something. That would be the fastest way I think.

Eh I wouldn't know where to find something like that. I'm almost to reading, pa. Then onward home. Luckily I have great wipers. We've been jus using a splash of water n with that little it clears right up

Back